Author Topic: CS:GO (SON OF A BITCH IT IS OUT)  (Read 11038 times)

>implies suppressor was broken
It was more of a "It's never going to be added" comment.

Anyways someone said it was promised before release. (Which is kinda funny being the fact that the game has already been released yet they say it hasn't and they just use it as an excuse for any bugs.)

TROOO DAAYYYSS LEEFFTT

bought it

kinda stuffty.
aiming is way bad, m4a4 is complete garbage, MAG 7 is way too OP. All the SMG's are pretty crap. the galil is super accurate, but is lower on the scale than the AK47, and why does a bottle of beer, a rag, and a light cost 850$?

and why does a bottle of beer, a rag, and a lighter cost 850$?

the beer is actually top-class aged wine, the rag is made of the finest silk available, and the lighter is a zippo.

the beer is actually top-class aged wine, the rag is made of the finest silk available, and the lighter is a zippo.

but, why does it cost 850$ for the terrorist's version?

My opinion on the new Deagle animations
"I think the old animations should be restored because I don't like these"
wow
just
wow
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 09:28:28 PM by KoopaScooper »

The draw animation has been that loving badass Eastwood twirl since forever. gtfo.

My opinion on the new Deagle animations

Then don't use the Deagle. I actually like the animations a lot, and that twirling has been used since CS 1.6, IIRC.

bought it

kinda stuffty.
aiming is way bad, m4a4 is complete garbage, MAG 7 is way too OP. All the SMG's are pretty crap. the galil is super accurate, but is lower on the scale than the AK47, and why does a bottle of beer, a rag, and a light cost 850$?

Just because you can't aim doesn't mean the aiming is bad. I'm able to land headshots easily with even the NEGEV by knowing it's recoil pattern. How is the MAG-7 overpowered? It's a shotgun. It loses it's effectiveness at medium range against an assault rifle/SMG. I find the M4A4 second best to the AK47. It costs $850 for a molotov because it's the same as an incendiary grenade. Why should Terrorists get a super cheap incendiary grenade? No offense, but it really sounds like you're the one who's stuffty at the game and is blaming the game.