OtterBox - Off to a bad start.

Author Topic: OtterBox - Off to a bad start.  (Read 3268 times)

WAIT WHAT IF AERIS'S PLAN IS TO JUST MAKE US ALL ACCUSE OTHERS OF BEING HIM?!

WHAT IF HE DOESNT REALLY HAVE ANY OTHER KEYS?!?!! :O

that's in his sig. he's using one of his old ones.
WAIT WHAT IF AERIS'S PLAN IS TO JUST MAKE US ALL ACCUSE OTHERS OF BEING HIM?!

WHAT IF HE DOESNT REALLY HAVE ANY OTHER KEYS?!?!! :O
doubt shes that smart....

but what if thats what she wants?

why did he bring up something unrelated to what was going on in yosher's signature lol

why did he bring up something unrelated to what was going on in yosher's signature lol

...what

it was in aeris' signature.

doubt shes that smart....

but what if thats what she wants?
he
he
he
he

it's a loving he

it's a loving he
That's what she/he/it wants us to believe.

except that in his video's he talks in a nerdy guy dialect

also he's very flamboyant about how he wants to bone the stuff out of a female cartoon character unless it's a lesbian

Holy stuff he lives in Arkansas? If he lives near Cabot i'll beat his ass!
Quickly, an IP Go go go!

...what

it was in aeris' signature.

no, what otterbox said.

Quote from: OtterBox
Just like you back up homoloveuals, as shown in your signature.  If you can insult my intelligence, it should make no difference with me pointing this little bit out.

anyways, why do people like aeris always think they're so cool and mysterious when they "play a little game with the forums"? they act as if we're their puppets and they have all power over us, and then they think they're pulling an incredibly cool stunt when buying another key and then get banned again and act as if it was their plan all along.

tl;dr: morons like aeris who act like they're master plotters are wasting their life

no, what otterbox said.

anyways, why do people like aeris always think they're so cool and mysterious when they "play a little game with the forums"? they act as if we're their puppets and they have all power over us, and then they think they're pulling an incredibly cool stunt when buying another key and then get banned again and act as if it was their plan all along.

tl;dr: morons like aeris who act like they're master plotters are wasting their life
tl;dr? What does this mean? Has the time of brain deads come?

tl;dr? What does this mean? Has the time of brain deads come?

too long; didn't read

Has the time of brain deads come?

what?

too long; didn't read

what?
Me acting stupid to confuse you, anyways, can someone lock this. Its boring.

no lock in drama

leave thread if you're bored

even if one could lock in drama, it still wouldn't be locked just because "you find it boring". that's not how it works.

even if one could lock in drama, it still wouldn't be locked just because "you find it boring". that's not how it works.
no lock in drama

leave thread if you're bored
I know, I was hoping someone would flame me. That way I can giggle and walk off.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 07:16:23 AM by Badspot »