Author Topic: Voice chat?  (Read 4096 times)

Is it possible to make a voice chat for blockland, so you wouldn't need to go through the bother of getting some program like Skype or that other thing

HELL NO

I do not want to enter a server and hear some 6 year old singing.

want, but torque doesnt support it

HELL NO

I do not want to enter a server and hear some 6 year old singing.

It should be selective.

The last thing I need is to listen to a 10 year old whine

*loads shotgun*

I could probably get a Vent server, or a Teamspeak, which ever one dosnt cost money. Unless they both dont.

I think it would actually be pretty interesting, if it didn't suck and was actually possible. Also, if it was created, there would most likely be an option to allow/disable mic chat on your server and be an option to mute others players and stuff.

I'd have to say NO.

I hate it when I go on Gmod and hear all these guys trying to make their voices sound all deep and smooth yet phail misserably. I ask them to type but they all say "No man, takes too long".

Even if it were possible, no TY.

While we are at it, why don't we add streaming live video chat and game support so you can tell when someone is playing another game, then add group chat and peon etc. Make it able to stream the live video to bricks as decals. [/sarcasm]

I CAN just make a ventrillo

There should be a Ventrilo server hosted on the master server and a room that appears for each Blockland room.