Author Topic: Voice chat?  (Read 4098 times)

Needs moar popular people only

:cookieMonster:

Yeah, alright guys. Ive gotta go, Ill post here tommarow with the info. the name will be Sam's Everything Place. Got any suggestions please PM me. Again Server info will go up tommarow. Good night!

Easy way to say no.

I went on some CSS server

and a kid was like

"WE ALL EAT AT BURGER KING LUL"

and this other guy was like

"IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FK UP I WILL..~"

and at this point i though
"omfg screws this"
and left.

Do we want this in blockland?
I was the kid singingj/k!!!

Did the server have pictures of naked ladies and boobs everywhere?

And did tailsxp join and join spectators?

=o

I sound like a total douche bag using my mic's, this idea is alright for those who are good with mic's. But the fact is kids do not know when to let go of the button, I swear on Gmod when the server is lagging like hell kids try to use mic's when its impossible to work out what they are saying as well as it causing more lag.

A Vent/TS server dedicated to Blockland would rock but no stuff like 11 to 12, that's just bull stuff, who's going to join for 1 hour. The fact is its not going to be done any time soon and I don't think any one in the future will do this.

Thats why i think it should be popular people only.

No noobs.

Dont worry, Ill kick people that gets on my nerves, Theres different rooms for different games, just go to the Blockland Room. Ill post another topic in its self for it. Remember this is a teamspeak server.

Server address:72.135.239.160:8767
Server name:Sam's Everything Place

just get skype and talk to your friends instead of some fat guy who lives in his mom's basement. Or some little kids who pretend to be older but have tiny voices.