Author Topic: Bot Events II  (Read 27484 times)

I don't think I'm active enough for my say to really matter at this point but it would've been nice to have been notified directly of this.

Also I would've been able to fix bot events if I knew what was wrong with it (protip: RTB has a bug reports section, I just checked it and there were 0 helpful reports) but I guess it was so inherently flawed that starting from scratch was necessary and I can't end this sentence with a question mark because it comes off as accusatory.

Anyway I can help with this. Bug the craftsmen on steam or nothing will ever happen

I don't think I'm active enough for my say to really matter at this point but it would've been nice to have been notified directly of this.

Also I would've been able to fix bot events if I knew what was wrong with it (protip: RTB has a bug reports section, I just checked it and there were 0 helpful reports) but I guess it was so inherently flawed that starting from scratch was necessary and I can't end this sentence with a question mark because it comes off as accusatory.

Anyway I can help with this. Bug the craftsmen on steam or nothing will ever happen

You just said you werent active, but you want to help?

You just said you werent active, but you want to help?
Its amade, who cares?
:cookieMonster:

... got repositories are public. Feel free to contribute.

... got repositories are public. Feel free to contribute.
Git*

:)

Its amade, who cares?
:cookieMonster:

The owner of the crapon, all hail amade. :)

The owner of the crapon, all hail amade. :)
Good point. But he isnt a bad scriptor imo.

Good point. But he isnt a bad scriptor imo.

Lol im just messing around.

So what do we need to do, i cant access the repo atm, mind telling me so i can prep for it.

just so you know, aiConnection::spawnPlayer already exists; currently you're overwriting default functions

just so you know, aiConnection::spawnPlayer already exists; currently you're overwriting default functions

Yep, did that purposely. I should probably throw it into a package though we'll see.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 04:03:29 AM by elm »

take meh out of that list git sucks

take meh out of that list git sucks
Lol.

Its not that hard once you learn it. :U

not true, i sent you a pm listing a couple of things wrong with bot events. you never replied.