Author Topic: Bot Events II  (Read 27480 times)

Everyone is doing stuff on his own but can't because a solid base is missing
This.

We do indeed need to get some form of communication going, I suggest skype.

Also, I don't see the point in basing all the new code off the old events. Just redesign it as a group.
Good idea.

So, lugnut, can we organize some more, and get this on track?

This.

We do indeed need to get some form of communication going, I suggest skype.

Good idea.

So, lugnut, can we organize some more, and get this on track?
Main problem for me is that because of timezones and school it's fairly rare that I and Tungul are online at the same time.

i am lugnut, you know, not tungul

excuse ME but there seems to be a problem much greater atm than no progress.... why am i not in credits for awesome?.... ;-/

git is unusable.
Reading any of the thousands of tutorials will teach you how to use it in a minimum of an hour.

Reading any of the thousands of tutorials will teach you how to use it in a minimum of an hour.

uh it took me 5 minutes to learn, and now i'm doing it for all my collaboration projects, its awesome.

uh it took me 5 minutes to learn, and now i'm doing it for all my collaboration projects, its awesome.
Link to your awesome tutorial

Hello,

I have a idea for bot events II.

How about driving bots? like for films they can be background stuff like drivers?

Also another one is were you type in/activate <namebrick> and it will activate the spawns bot to do what ever it does?(like for film activate at differant time frames).

Thank you!

did some performance tests previously just to test how many bots blockland can handle

no lag