Author Topic: How does mfloor round?  (Read 1789 times)

I only use acronym functiins in eval

I only use acronym functiins in eval
Doing that in eval is acceptable, because its convenient.

Doing that for an add-on is just plain lazy.

I don't even use them in Eval. I can type findClientByName faster than most of you can probably type your first name (unless it's like Joe) just from repetition.

I don't even use them in Eval. I can type findClientByName faster than most of you can probably type your first name (unless it's like Joe) just from repetition.
I believe it.
I type my 12 character hexdecimal password in just around a second, just from ~10 years of using it.

I only use fcbn in eval because of character limits.

I only use fcbn in eval because of character limits.
this is the other reason, but i usually use a client-sided doEvalLong system

nmh_type.maxLength=999999;

Every so often I hit the buffer limit and my Blockland crashes, though. Sucks when it happens.

What about servercmd packet limits or whatever

What about servercmd packet limits or whatever
Torque has a good networking system. I'm sure it's parser would handle sending the message over multiple packets or something. But, to answer you more directly, I've never had an issue with it so as long as you don't go over the chat buffer limit it will send just fine.

Torque has a good networking system. I'm sure it's parser would handle sending the message over multiple packets or something. But, to answer you more directly, I've never had an issue with it so as long as you don't go over the chat buffer limit it will send just fine.

Since when does Torque have a good networking system? You're thinking of the wrong engine here.

Cool, went from a simple question about mFloor to Port having an autistic over Torque Networking. Question was answered, locked.