Base projectile speed

200 (current)
28 (17%)
24 (14.5%)
17 (10.3%)
21 (12.7%)
75 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 165

Author Topic: Blockombat V1.9  (Read 38495 times)

is the ump40 supposed to have no red dot center sight thingamajiganig

because it looks weird
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 02:21:57 PM by Shell »

low accuracy + low range + slow heavy bullets = no need for a pinpoint dot imo; It does look a little weird but I honestly like it. You can PM ShadowsfeaR about it but he can't respond back and I can't guarantee a change

ok wtf why do some people get unique errors that no one else gets
Never got this complaint before. Which sounds hurt, and why does it hurt(too loud, sharp, etc)?
The UMP and the HK417 are the ones which hurt my ears, they're too loud.

Maybe I could make some new sounds for the weapons?

Yes KSG! I've been waiting for someone to make one.

is the ump40 supposed to have no red dot center sight thingamajiganig
because it looks weird
Though it'd be nice, Not everything has to be 100%. i think it looks fine.

Are people allowed to make their own mods using this ammo system?

Never got this complaint before. Which sounds hurt, and why does it hurt(too loud, sharp, etc)?
tell me which sound(s) and i'll do my best to fix it.

Is the whole beta thing still going on, or are you guys gonna just start releasing the packs as you finish them?

These look really nice.

Nice weapon pack but,
The bullet spread on all weapons except the PSG is too damn high, and the bullet drop is also too high. Bullets are also too slow
I understand this is supposed to be a balanced weapon pack but the spread and bulletdrop is ridiculous

« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 03:44:06 PM by Navaro »

might be that you have screenshots being saved as a .jpeg, if not try tinypic

gah I wish my shaders worked

Nice weapon pack but,
The bullet spread on all weapons except the PSG is too damn high, and the bullet drop is also too high. Bullets are also too slow
I understand this is supposed to be a balanced weapon pack but the spread and bulletdrop is ridiculous
switch guns in to semi-auto, aim down the sight, and try not to spray. To compensate for bullet drop, aim higher. All projectiles travel at 180-200 torque units(except the PSG, it exceeds the 200 limit)

Is the whole beta thing still going on, or are you guys gonna just start releasing the packs as you finish them?
This is kind of a public beta. All of the packs the bt's have are technically finished, and so are these released ones, but I thought we needed to release something so I could get more feedback. I will still resort to you and the other testers for reliable and consistent feedback, and you'll still get other things that we make before the public

tell me which sound(s) and i'll do my best to fix it.
the UMP and HK417, they're too loud is all

Wowe a release. /clap
I'm just glad you let me do it lol
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 03:48:19 PM by Zloff »

The HK417's fire sound needs to be shortened too, it makes it sound all blurred up.

I'm sad to say that the sounds don't sound that realistic either.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 04:07:48 PM by Navaro »

So, you guys still using the old morphall ammo? or the new stuff?