Author Topic: BubbaGum - SUDDENLY, FORUM WHORE  (Read 21128 times)

Well then deal with it and get over it.
DISMISSIVE POST 10/10

I'm sorry but everyone's too smart to settle with the worst deal

so you're saying you want to post attention whoring posts like that?

so you're saying you want to post attention whoring posts like that?
No Im saying people should consider they might be overreacting at least a tad

No, you're saying to get over it if we don't want to deal with it.

No, you're saying to get over it if we don't want to deal with it.
Thats why I said it

I'm sorry but you don't understand the people of this forum, when you say stuff like that they really think you love the,, don't even start about overreacting they do well over that

I'm sorry but you don't understand the people of this forum, when you say stuff like that they really think you love the,, don't even start about overreacting they do well over that
Okay that took me a while to understand but I think I got what you're trying to say.
I naturally dont take things very seriously, thats just how I am, but it was wrong to assume others felt the same way. Ill try to be a little more considerate of everyone based on what I have just learned. Thank you c:

i think bubba just had a mind period, first she was trying to be the victim, then she was apologizing to everyone, then she was like DEAL WITH IT YO and now she's apologizing to everyone again

I'm sorry but you don't understand the people of this forum, when you say stuff like that they really think you love them don't even start about overreacting they do well over that

i think bubba just had a mind period, first she was trying to be the victim, then she was apologizing to everyone, then she was like DEAL WITH IT YO and now she's apologizing to everyone again
You must not know how females work then.
We never can make up our minds. Its just awful.

You must not know how females work then.
We never can make up our minds. Its just awful.
Shes so right :c

Not as bad as being forced to watch countless episodes of Gilmore Girls. It's just awful.

rip whipped boyfriends all over the world we hardly knew ye