Author Topic: BubbaGum - SUDDENLY, FORUM WHORE  (Read 21131 times)

Girls are very insecure people. As soon as puberty starts, we start to worry how guys persevere us
wait wait wait hold on

Girls are very insecure? yeah yeah okay and black people are a very easy race to subjugate.

that's a very blatant generalization you just pulled,

I recommend you follow her advice of posting less so the forums can cool down
You finally offer some good advice instead of constantly attacking me in pretty much every thread that I post in. Thank you.
I love how you ignore that bubba did it as well
GOOD JOB

Lol I noticed that too.
But she promised!  I am offended deeply and these emotional wounds will never heal.
You claimed that you had given "the last reply" and I would not recieve any messages from you after that, all because I was "too stupid" to take your advice, which I didnt agree with. Not stupidity just differing opinions

Blockland Forums in a Nutshell:
Hey! Do I see someone who is gaining more attention than me? I must strike thou down!
2 topics? Why that's 3 too many!

Hey! Do I see someone who is gaining more attention than me? I must strike thou down!
So true
This must go in my signature

You finally offer some good advice instead of constantly attacking me in pretty much every thread that I post in. Thank you.Lol I noticed that too.

Not really attacking I was just pointing out the holes in your logic/holes, needless to say I do apologize as I was being silly now that I read my posts again

wait

what

Ignore them, they can't handle having someone of the opposite gender on the same forum as them, and think anybody who notices that is a "white knight"

Ignore them, they can't handle having someone of the opposite gender on the same forum as them, and think anybody who notices that is a "white knight"
listening, you can easily tell the difference between a girl-tolerant person and a white knight. it's like forgetin night and day.

listening, you can easily tell the difference between a girl-tolerant person and a white knight. it's like forgetin night and day.
Nah, more like day and night.

more like day and knight

is that some kind of love move

No that would be the rimjob.

Anything that ends on job can be a love move.
Cat job, dog job, applejob, car job, button, job job, potatoe job, electromagnetic field job.