BubbaGum - SUDDENLY, FORUM WHORE

Author Topic: BubbaGum - SUDDENLY, FORUM WHORE  (Read 21073 times)

least she's not as bad as beachbum was

(not even all of them lol)

luckily he's calmed down a bit too

I'll be more surprised when a female joins and the forums doesn't go crazy over them.

I'll be more surprised when a female joins and the forums doesn't go crazy over them.

atkitton was more of a novelty and never really pandered often enough to start anything, she'd just come on for a day and then disappear for a week.

nobody really paid attention to lizzyrascal or carolcat, even though they tried their hardest to get whiteknights.

then there's that amaya chick who took off her shirt on camera and still didnt get much attention.

bubba is more the new stocking than anything else, and making her the center of a drama is only going to make her a stocking-level celebrity.

bubba is more the new stocking than anything else
so what you're saying is that we just need to wait for her to get chubby? (sorry)

so what you're saying is that we just need to wait for her to get chubby? (sorry)

hue

she called me a richard or something for trying to get her banned when she broke a rule
also she said "im ugly" or something like that to me on skype

Bubbagum is a coolbrosis

BubbaGum knows she'll be the centre of attention towards the forum because of how she's a female.

I mean seriously, why obsess over some online female, it's not like she's ever going to blow you off.

Lol.

atkitton was more of a novelty and never really pandered often enough to start anything, she'd just come on for a day and then disappear for a week.

nobody really paid attention to lizzyrascal or carolcat, even though they tried their hardest to get whiteknights.

then there's that amaya chick who took off her shirt on camera and still didnt get much attention.

bubba is more the new stocking than anything else, and making her the center of a drama is only going to make her a stocking-level celebrity.

wasnt amaya the hot one?

and she cant be the new stocking, you did it too well and she hasnt been questioned about being a male yet

also carolcat is heaps nice, i follow her on tumblr still

I don't mind Bubba at all, its her constant fanclub of people trying to get nudes and win her e-relationships that is a massive piss off.

I like how you refer to yourself in the third person. It's adorable.

I like how you refer to yourself in the third person. It's adorable.
I agree.

does it make me a hipster if I called her a whore months ago?