Author Topic: BubbaGum - SUDDENLY, FORUM WHORE  (Read 21571 times)

what if it curves a little

Totally acceptable, it just has to be perfectly round.

funny because my post was nothing like that
Not trying to be mean but it did seem to apply quite a bit to how you were acting

Not trying to be mean but it did seem to apply quite a bit to how you were acting

How so?
By saying "good job"?
By saying she's trying too hard? (which is a fact btw because she's trying to randomly flame me for no reason whatsoever and is trying to get some reaction out of me)

How so?
By saying "good job"?
By saying she's trying too hard? (which is a fact btw because she's trying to randomly flame me for no reason whatsoever and is trying to get some reaction out of me)

Maybe it's the fact that after all the stuff you said, you're still trying to get in Bubba's pants.

The only reason you don't like her receiving attention from other males is because you're scared of the competition. The problem of course being, that pretty much any girl in existence would rather have a relationship with a vibrator than a cold, handicapped, quasi-human you like yourself.

Maybe it's the fact that after all the stuff you said, you're still trying to get in Bubba's pants.

The only reason you don't like her receiving attention from other males is because you're scared of the competition. The problem of course being, that pretty much any girl in existence would rather have a relationship with a vibrator than a cold, handicapped, quasi-human you like yourself.
you're trying to get rid of him so you can have bubba all for yourself, i see through your paper thin guise, stocking. i know the REAL internet you.

any girl in existence would rather have a relationship with a vibrator

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/3713751/vibrator-boyfriend

OT:

we all want to get in bubba's pants

you can't deny it.

please post any moments I seriously asked her for nudes or stuff like that
The only one time I  ever did something similar was in a steam chat with banished and it was a full on joke.
It seems you can't take a joke, and decide to only flame in response.
If you did take it seriously you're a loving hypocrite with all your posts saying "omg bubba I lov u give me nudes PLSPLS"
As for your vibrator insult any proof of this? Do you have a note from very singe girl in existence saying this! I think not, so please don't throw those kinds of insults at me with no evidence whatsoever.

The only one time I  ever did something similar was in a steam chat with banished and it was a full on joke.
If you did take it seriously you're a loving hypocrite with all your posts saying "omg bubba I lov u give me nudes PLSPLS"
As for your vibrator insult any proof of this? Do you have a note from very singe girl in existence saying this! I think not, so please don't throw those kinds of insults at me with no evidence whatsoever.

You kind of threw a lot of insults at me for no good reason.
But anyway
There is a little truth to every joke~

You kind of threw a lot of insults at me for no good reason.
But anyway
There is a little truth to every joke~

I barely threw insults
I just pointed out holes in your posts/logic unkindly

I barely threw insults
Well anyway, thank you for apologizing and Im also sorry for anything I did that would make you see me as a bad person(if you even did)

You don't have to up-front harass a girl for nudes to communicate your feelings for her, but I don't imagine you as having much social education at all.

pfffffffthahahahahaha

I barely threw insults

You didn't point out any "holes," you just babbled on and on about your stupid, ill-informed opinions.

Nononono he said his apologies and bubba made her apologies lets just set the issue down slowly and carefully...nice and easy.

1. Not an insult
2. Bitty at one I agree was kind of stupid but not really an insult.
3. How the forget is that an insult?
4. Yes an insult
5. It was a joke and are you saying she's perfect, what?

You don't have to up-front harass a girl for nudes to communicate your feelings for her, but I don't imagine you as having much social education at all.

LOL

hi nuds plz