Author Topic: Chemical Sumo (Pushbroom Deathmatch)  (Read 11471 times)

it's nearly impossible to recreate a sonic level properly, so just make it an arena with different elements from that level.
Recreating a level from anything is loving impossible unless it's mario bros.

Sonic the hedgehog is a series that relies on momentum based movement which blockland cannot stimulate, so it's pretty pointless to recreate levels unless they just take the themes or styles from those level's design and gimmicks and put them into something new like a DM.

That's exactly what I was doing. I was trying to make large builds, possibly deathmatch arenas, based entirely on the theme of a Sonic level, just like you did with Chemical Plant.

Although I'm an excellent eventer, there are still a few gimmicks that are impossible to do in Blockland, so I might just leave those impossible ones out.

Another thing I'm having trouble with is deciding what level to recreate. I'm probably going to make a thread asking for suggestions.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 01:21:33 PM by Isaac Fox »

I still owe you guys angel island.

I still owe you guys angel island.

Not if I beat you to it!

Never mind, I'll let you do your thing.

I've actually thought of some ideas for "Level Gimmicks" inside of angel island, so stay tuned.

I've actually thought of some ideas for "Level Gimmicks" inside of angel island, so stay tuned.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=199986.0

I already made Blockland music of every single level from Sonic 3 and Knuckles. I just haven't released them, because I think they've already been done somewhere.

I've also done a few other songs from other games in the series.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 03:33:09 PM by Isaac Fox »

Music isn't a gimmick o:

Also I have a few requests if you're doing sonic music (totally doesn't have any relevance to anything i'm planning at all no way nope)

Route 99 from sonic advance 3
Rail Canyon from sonic heroes
Bullet Station from sonic heroes
Power Plant from sonic heroes
Green Forest from sonic adventure 2
EVERYTHING FROM SONIC RUSH
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 03:54:59 PM by Megaguy2 »

Route 99 from sonic advance 3

Which act? There's a remix for each act.

EVERYTHING FROM SONIC RUSH

I never actually played Sonic Rush, so I'll leave this to Pablo.

I would like to do the rest, if it's okay with Pablo.

Which act? There's a remix for each act.

I never actually played Sonic Rush, so I'll leave this to Pablo.

I would like to do the rest, if it's okay with Pablo.
sure thing, i've played both games in Sonic Rush, but I think it'd be impossible to do each act.

also Power Plant has the best music ever.

You forgot to add Plad Approved to the op  :cookieMonster:

ALL of the route 99 acts plz

loving file-size restrictions are preventing me from attaching my Sonic Heroes music. And I can't find a file-hosting site that doesn't suck ass.

i actually meant the stage
but i guess...i could do it c: