Blockland and Real life

Author Topic: Blockland and Real life  (Read 16526 times)

But yeah.

ot: It's happening more often that I associate rl with bl. Situations like: "woha, that car have I seen in bl" rather than the opposite can occur.

Sometimes I try to press "b" in real life

then realize

Life runs at a much lower resolution than what it should normally be running at for me. I have to look at things much closer to see them or use some sort of sniper scope mod.
Also there's all these weird artifacts and glitches in the graphics that I can't get rid of.
My left monitor is a little offset from my right, which messes up the 3D effect to the point of unusability.
And I think my left speaker is broken.
And even in the right speaker, sometimes the sound is strange, like there's some kind of ringing.

...Do I need a new life?

life would crash if the sun exploded

You've been playing too much Real-Life.
Try playing Half-Real-Life instead.

Real life has never made me think of a game.

Life > Blockland.
at least in real life i can use intel and still see shadows

I left the real life server because it was a one-life minigame and I hate those. Also theres an admin abuser that tried destroying my house but luckily I didn't give him trust, when host comes back from being afk tell him to ban sonicfan102474

lol i love this thread.

Real Life = Best City RPG Ever!

although you only get one life, and the mini game never ends. So you don't respawn :(

Every time I try to play Pirate DM, FBI usually asks me why I have a huge ship. Then they usually shoot at me.

I think the broom is broken, I kept swinging it in circles and hitting people but instead of flying away they just got mad and hit me.

Um my friend got ran over by someone and he can't respawn, is this a glitch?

Um my friend got ran over by someone and he can't respawn, is this a glitch?
Yes, this gamemode is very glitchy.

guys sun wont blow up it wont work

too many spawned explosions at once