Author Topic: Vehicle idea: limo  (Read 2391 times)

I had an idea that there should be a limo in blockland. It should move somewhat slow, sence it should be long, and be able to hold atleast 10 people. I was thinking the same speed as the air liner, and baicly the same thing only it doesen't fly, and looks like a limo rather than an airplan. so what do you think?

Why does it have to move slow because it's long? There's an example I could give about that but I'd get banned.

Theres a dodgy limo dante used in a movie which i have.
You appear inside the seats and you can't see when your trying to drive.

...It should move somewhat slow, sence it should be long, and be able to hold atleast 10 people. I was thinking the same speed as the air liner, and baicly the same thing only it doesen't fly, and looks like a limo rather than an airplane...

Apparently you've never seen a limo pulling 80 on a highway... Oh, and don't forget the hot tub in the trunk.  Yes, there are limos that actually have hot tubs in the trunk.

I thought they put hot tubs in the middle :o Or is it both places?

How do you fit in the trunk :O

Pour sum water in the trunk and heat it  :cookieMonster:

sooooo, is anyone making this?

Apparently you've never seen a limo pulling 80 on a highway... Oh, and don't forget the hot tub in the trunk.  Yes, there are limos that actually have hot tubs in the trunk.
Apparently you've never seen that vehicles in blockland and Torque generally handle like stuff.

Making a vehicle fast+long+Blockland= recipe for failure.

i could give a whack at it (not really though, then it would pload) i dont think it would be that good, but i could try :D. i cant code though, so i could get the shape, somebody else would have to code it or somthing.