Author Topic: I need a job... But I don't know what to choose.  (Read 1207 times)

I am going to start college in a week or two and I am going to need a part time job so I can afford to pay for apartments near the college.
Currently I am living with my parents and it is a 30 minute drive to the college.

I am not going to always drive 30 minutes to get to college, I will need to get an apartment by next year most likely.

Any suggestions? Please be serious.

Where do you live?

I'm sure fast food restaurants can make room for ya

starbucks, bitches love frappuchinos.

starbucks, bitches love frappuchinos.
I always go to starbucks, mmm maybe...

Movie theater?
Yes but it is not near the college, it's near my house.
Idk if there is one near the college.

Where do you live?

I'm sure fast food restaurants can make room for ya
I am not really the waiter type...

I am not really the waiter type...
You'd probably say to everything lol

starbucks is basically just a classier version of the standard fast food joint. Also, you will probably have to work less because more people visit a burger join than would visit a coffee place, except during rush times like 4:30-8:00 AM. Also, people usually go in coffee shops and sit around, meaning you can be like "look boss, the place is packed, i'm doing my job here!" when those same people ordered something an hour ago and haven't moved since.

Seriously though, fast food.

What're your talents?

What're your talents?
he can suck things really well.

What the forget 30 minutes? That's a non-issue you're going to pay for an apartment to not drive 30 minutes? That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life lol.

What the forget 30 minutes? That's a non-issue you're going to pay for an apartment to not drive 30 minutes? That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life lol.

this

starbucks is basically just a classier version of the standard fast food joint. Also, you will probably have to work less because more people visit a burger join than would visit a coffee place, except during rush times like 4:30-8:00 AM. Also, people usually go in coffee shops and sit around, meaning you can be like "look boss, the place is packed, i'm doing my job here!" when those same people ordered something an hour ago and haven't moved since.
I know there is a Starbucks near the college because my sister always said she would walk there with friends.
So far I think Starbucks is the best choice.
Not sure though, they might not even have job openings.

What're your talents?
Give me suggestions D:

I can basically do any job but being a waiter is a little uncomfortable...

I have a truck that gets about 26 miles per gallon and I do not have a job and I don't want to pay for gas plus I do not want to screw girls at my parent's house.

I want my own place. Not just for the drive.