Author Topic: BANNED FROM GLASSES SERVER BECUASE HE THINKS IM TOMTOM  (Read 8697 times)

Through study of your adept skill at grammatical matters, I would have instantly banned you if it was my trench tdm.

So you're going to ban someone just because they can't speak english too well?
You're extremely dumb.

So you're going to ban someone just because they can't speak english too well?
You're extremely dumb.
I agree with this. I don't ban for bad english, If so. Thats about 1/3 of Blockland. Plus. Thats just plain out handicapped.

Ok. For one, don't post all in caps. Two, I think you should stay banned. I know glass may have acted a bit churlish, but he's only doing this to protect him and his server from your brother.
Let's say that you go somewhere and TomTom is still home. He decides to get on your computer, get on your account, and troll glass's server. So i'm sorry but you need to stay banned.

yeah. all tomtom has to do is use your computer. he'll get on as ac and, if your un-banned, your brother can have access to the server via having access to your account. its worth it.

It's like throwing me and my family in jail because my brother robbed a Seven-Eleven with a BB gun.

No Edit(damn you kalphiter):If TomTom uses his account then Temporarly ban him then unban him when the real Ally get's on.

This is so dumb. Why does his brother have to face the consequences for this? He has NOTHING to do with this. Unban him, seriously. Like Harm said, it's like throwing me and my brother in jail because I committed a crime.

This is so dumb. Why does his brother have to face the consequences for this? He has NOTHING to do with this. Unban him, seriously. Like Harm said, it's like throwing me and my brother in jail because I committed a crime.

Tomtom could use ally's account to backdoor glasses server.
To me, thats a VERY good reason.

If TomTom actually would do this, he's a friend and I've lost all respect for him.

If TomTom actually would do this, he's a friend and I've lost all respect for him.
have you met him in game

Oh look, this random garbage again. I've already explained how glass has no proof at all of a backdoor.

Basilcy what your saying, "oh no somebody can connect to a public server. MUST BE BACKDOORING!!"

I'll Just ban everyone who complains about the the backdooring and see how they like it.

Oh look, this random garbage again. I've already explained how glass has no proof at all of a backdoor.

Basilcy what your saying, "oh no somebody can connect to a public server. MUST BE BACKDOORING!!"

Multiple times you were banned and immediately rejoined the game when no admin had unbanned you. That right there is a red flag. Further more you've been an outright nuisance to glass and refuse to leave him alone. Your behavior is childish and disrespectful. You talk about how bad glass is sometimes but when it comes down to it, the stuff you pulled makes you no better than him. We've had an discussion about this over RTB chat and it seems that barely anything I said has penetrated your head. It is pitiful to see you acting like you do towards glass because I know you are better than that. Also, all accounts TomTom uses to connect to glass's server will be banned. This is how it will always be. The "backdoor" that TomTom might or might not have been using was deleted and we no longer have that problem. The only way TomTom could plant another one is with access to Eval and I assure you that will not happen ever again. Pretty damn pitiful when you can't even trust one of your friends with something like that.