Author Topic: Tezuni's Jail Escape - Terrible host and admins.  (Read 3694 times)

You accidentally kill one of the admins. INSTANT BAN!

So... Nemeroth got banned?

So... Nemeroth got banned?

No, he didn't.

In fact, Tezuni was laughing his ass off when Nemeroth shot him iirc

I still didn't get the idea but instead went to the server to check the ban reason.
I guess that helps.

However may you please tell me how am I a troll...?
I just said my point of view. :I
Was just saying.

You can "live on" with or without any of these, but depending on with or without, your personality is still changed, short-term or longer-term.

I did however met some people who just said "forget it" tho, so it's not really applicable in every case.

from past experience i can say that tezuni is an starfish.

from past experience i can say that tezuni is an starfish.
please share your experience because that statement makes you seem like you're pulling it out of your ass :<

you were banned from the forums, your jail rp server is in chaos and is, not surprisingly, not a rp, and freekilling is never punished and the admins don't do jack stuff.

you were banned from the forums

so were many other hosts

your jail rp server is in chaos and is, not surprisingly, not a rp

"in chaos" - when no admins are on, true
"not a rp" - it's clear when you join that it's a jail escape

and freekilling is never punished and the admins don't do jack stuff.

freekilling is punished when there is clear proof and one of the admins saw it. you are an idiot.

I don't think that Tez is a terrible host, I do agree is server does need better Administration, mainly
rules for the admins to follow.He would need admins online whenever there is not one online.
That would fix up some problems on the server, and maybe event flood protection or something.

I still want to know who the admin that bans for cops giving prisoners weapons is .. that's not against the rules >_>

yeah he really needs to stop doing that >______>

Sorry not me, I hate it but I don't ban someone for it.

freekilling is never punished and the admins don't do jack stuff.

I don't understand where these accusations of a lack of competent admin presence are coming from.

I was on the server literally all day yesterday while it was up, save for a window of about an hour.  I banned every instance of freekilling which I witnessed.  That amounted to nearly 25 one-hour bans.  I only ban for that reason.  All other offenses are kicks or the seldom server troll ban.

Players are freekilled once and therefore scream in the chat in all caps that they were.  They expect us to magically swoop down from the heavens with our gilded admin wings and instantly ban the offender on the spot.  When that doesn't happen the very first time, they label the server as stuffty and the admins stuffty.

The problem is compounded by morons who falsely accuse good players of freekilling just because they are mad they got caught doing something wrong. 

Long story short, I personally do everything I can to insure the server is run properly.  Please be patient, we are not perfect.

Long story short, I personally do everything I can to insure the server is run properly.  Please be patient, we are not perfect.
Solution: Prisoners can do whatever they want because they are prisoners. The only people capable of freekilling are the guards. Solution: Gather a group of friends who you can trust to not break the rules, and have them be the only ones able to join the guard team.

Every single jail escape server on Counter Strike does this, and it works (most of the time).

I guess I'm banned from his server now.  :cookieMonster:

The first time i played I enoyed the server the admins were pretty good at moderating, but the admins can kinda be starfishs sometimes.

I guess I'm banned from his server now.  :cookieMonster:

I was banned for complaining about an admin who knew I had picked up an item even though I was away from view of any other player and he was nowhere near me.

He killed me then when he saw the items tried to argue he "knew I had weapons all along". He didn't unless he was spying.

This was one of several cases of admin abuse. Tezuni dealt with the first, but apparently a second issue was too much for him.

Somehow in his mind that meant I should be banned, not sure why, but I'll say it once and I'll say it again; Tezuni and his server are widely considered awful.

Since then I've been bent on discouraging people from joining his server to save them the bad experience. Just do a search on drama and you'll learn why.

All Tezuni's server needs to prevent freekilling. Is a message near the death message wich say "(Prisoner had weapons)" & "(Prisoner didn't have weapons") if the prisoner obviously did or did not have weapons. Fist isnt included.