Author Topic: research Hiding Thread - 200 Pages of Derail  (Read 7403 times)

Also, you just admitted to being a drama whore. Its not really worth dramaing every thread you don't like honestly. I mean seriously, whats the point? To be known as the bitchiest guy on the forum?
And as it was said before.. Its not to hard to ignore/block the topic.
My sides. You don't seem to understand sarcasm. I have 1 drama topic on the 1st page, and I think 1 (BW griefer) on the second. That's it.

And how hard is it to lock the topic? You keep telling me to download the topic blocker to my web browsers, and set it to block the topic. You act like it serves a purpose, which, despite what you tell yourself, it doesn't. It amuses me that you continue to argue this, despite losing your Forum Reputation with the amount of people that you've already lost. And just because you won't lock your spammy topic.

Or you could just lock the topic instead of coming up with a million reasons why you think I'm a bitch, and why your topic doesn't need locked.

Its actually heading towards its final locking.
You need to just lock it.

jeep learn to ignore the topic jesus christ. it's not like everyone in it is lashing out at you specifically.

Topic is being locked.

Arguments closed.

Its locked until further request.
If you oppose of the locking please contact me, I'll be happy to get to you ASAP and possibly allow the topic back.

Its not over until the people say its truly over, its just locked because no one was helping defend it.

I'll get the champagne.

If you oppose of the locking please contact me, I'll be happy to get to you ASAP and possibly allow the topic back.

Its not over until the people say its truly over, its just locked because no one was helping defend it.
Lord knows it doesn't need to be unlocked.

Topic was unlocked.

Arguments Opened since the OP of the other topic is a dumbass.

If Alyx would have kept the topic locked, he wouldn't have this issue.

"learn to ignore the topic111!", or just lock it. Make note of the reactions of other users once the topic was locked.

i just love how you give it up and then explain how it's not over when it really is, you're dumb, just admit you lost, the thread was fine until it got derailed, it wasn't a discussion thread it was a thread about how well you hide you're 'research'.

i just love how you give it up and then explain how it's not over when it really is, you're dumb, just admit you lost
can people not do this please