Author Topic: Are the Shadows and Shaders supposed to be like this?  (Read 952 times)

Are the shadows and shaders supposed to look like this, I am sure something is wrong  :panda: .

I'm pretty sure they are. From what I heard the shadows are meant to be pixelized.

I'm pretty sure they are. From what I heard the shadows are meant to be pixelized.
The shadows are pixelized because they're made out of pixels.

Raise your shader level, and turn on antialiasing in your graphics control panel, and it will be less obvious.

i think he ment how high the shadow is on the tall 2 bricks on eachover

i think he ment how high the shadow is on the tall 2 bricks on eachover

It's obviously the pixellated appearance of the shadows, because the hight of them look absolutely fine to me.

I thought those were the studs' shadows.

They look blobby on low settings, they look pixelated on high settings. It's your choice.

Raise your shader level, and turn on antialiasing in your graphics control panel, and it will be less obvious.
Where can I find the graphics control panel?

Where can I find the graphics control panel?

Ctrl + O, then your at it.

Shadows are supposed to be pix-elated because they're made out of pixels.
There's nothing you can do to change this.  You can download Ultra Graphics (by Jasa and Jasa), but it will just lag a lot unless your computer is REALLY fast.

whoa
okay
obviously shadows/shaders don't work on my computer because i am not seeing anything like that at all even when i have the shadows turned on

At least you have shadows...

I'm at high, and
Ctrl + O, then your at it.
That doesn't open the graphics control panel.

I'm at high, andThat doesn't open the graphics control panel.
yes it does?????????????
it opens options which is the graphics control panel