A rant about my life.

Author Topic: A rant about my life.  (Read 3341 times)

I've been feeling like this for months now, and I can't stop thinking about it.

I feel like a little spoiled brat. I could buy myself any dumb toy if I wanted to. I feel so soft and weak, nothing bad has happened to me in my entire life, like, nothing. If I could choose right now between being rich or poor I'd choose poor because I keep getting the feeling that I'm throwing away money for useless stuff, living in a nice little family and everything is fine and okay. I feel like I need to toughen up, but I can't.

The only way to make me feel less depressed is when I fight at my school for money or sell cigarettes, but the thing is that I don't need money because I can easily ask my dad for some.

It makes me so angry every time I see my parents smiling or when they buy something expensive and useless.

It's like I choose the thug life, but the thug life didnt choose me.

Please help me.

So you are annoyed that your life is good?

The hell dont sell cigarettes.

Offtopic:
It's like I choose the thug life, but the thug life didnt choose me.
Love you.
gey

Ontopic:

I'm gonna sound kinda like a outdoors person but here I go.

Maybe you should try doing activities like camping/hiking/something that does not need to have all this money involved in.

Once your out hiking (or whatever you do) you will start to forget the easy stuff in life and focus on getting to where you need to go.  
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 09:44:33 AM by Socrates »

Become a bum for a week

My childhood sucked due to the opposite.

Ask your parents to spend money to get you in Martial Arts, that will toughen you up.

Ask your parents to spend money to get you in Martial Arts, that will toughen you up.
This.
From where I come from, the martial arts program is basically (boot camp x 1/2).

I'm not sure if you are old enough but if you are get a job, or even sign up for work experience.
There is nothing more rewarding than tough manual labor (at least in my opinion) and remember you don't have to be spoiled, you can always just not spend money and ask your parents not to be so giving. Being independent is nice in a way.
Don't forget you can always work out too.
The biggest thing is to make changes that are far out of your comfort zone, such as if you are shy around girls, throw yourself into a group of girls/a girl you like and see how you react and deal with the situation, do things that you would never do in your current lifestyle.

Definite suggestion; I'm assuming you live in a very city style environment, and this might not suit you as much as it does me but one thing that always seems to be an amazing experience is going out into the country for a few days, best of all with minimal supplies.
I don't mean like going camping or something like that but actually just going out to some place with only necessary stuff like a knife and flint/matches and just live there for a day or two.
There might be programs around there where they will drop you off and you have to try and find your way back to a populated area within a few days (I haven't done one more than 3 days)
Might not suit your tastes but hey, you are wanting to mix things up aren't ya?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 10:26:18 AM by Clone v.117 »

This.
From where I come from, the martial arts program is basically (boot camp x 1/2).
It worked for me.