A rant about my life.

Author Topic: A rant about my life.  (Read 3342 times)

By poor, I meant something like Middle/low class, and I'm not saying that I hate my life, (I kinda do) I'm saying that I'm disgusted by how my parents have so much money and are throwing it away like that.

By the way, we're not rich, but my parent's earn about 2000 Euro a month, which is quite a lot.

And I do sports like boxing, I have a bag in the basement on which I spend hours every day.

Ask your parents to spend money to get you in Martial Arts, that will toughen you up.

its a fighting technique, not working out

Give me all of your money.

aww! poor rich suburban white kid :'((((((((

So you're sad because you live it good?

I'm happy because I never had the chance to see another life so I honestly don't mind it.
If you want to know how the poor man lives well here is how it is:
- Small home that's probably being forclosed
- You don't get stuff unless you earn it somehow.
- You will end up in the country because its where all the poor people head (cheap cheap stuff)
- Free lunch :D
- Free other stuff because school is like "You poor thing, here is some free stuff"
- Duck tape is your best friend
- Deals on everything thats not from a fancy store like walmart

Some good came out of being poor as tits.
Also being poor can get you womans if you know how to do it right.

So you're sad because you live it good?

I'm happy because I never had the chance to see another life so I honestly don't mind it.
If you want to know how the poor man lives well here is how it is:
- Small home that's probably being forclosed
- You don't get stuff unless you earn it somehow.
- You will end up in the country because its where all the poor people head (cheap cheap stuff)
- Free lunch :D
- Free other stuff because school is like "You poor thing, here is some free stuff"
- Duck tape is your best friend
- Deals on everything thats not from a fancy store like walmart

Some good came out of being poor as tits.
Also being poor can get you womans if you know how to do it right.
okay alyx everyone knows your life sucks you literally post about it evrywhere.

>goes on topic
>pandora station playing
>"Sweet Home Alabama" plays

it feels right to read something from alyx vance while that's playing

start something like martial arts, aikido is pretty good for the discipline, or something like karate or takwondo if you feel insecure

it's times like this where i wish i could say qq some more friend, but instead I have to dignify it by saying that you're a loving spoiled brat. you'll realize what life is like when you get older.

and quit selling cigarettes, they're gross, don't get people to start a habit they will regret in a few years.

So if someone came up to you and stabbed you 14 times he'd be doing you a favor?

im not rich or anything, but i still donate here and there. maybe that's what you should do too. consult with your parents about the money consumption problem, or something like that. they should learn to save up for stuff, and the money you get that you feel you don't deserve could be given to friends who want other things, or you could give it away to charities to help others. dunno what to really say.

i hope all the handicaps in this thread who are screaming "LOL UR RANTING CUZ U HAS GOOD LYFE" realize that everyone's definition/opinion of "good life" is different.

from what i can tell fob and dannyboy signal a good life by having money

but someone like op already explained his definition of good life to be different from just having money or hot babes.

hurr loving durr handicaps
he does have a good life, he's rich, white, and has loving parents who take care of him. how is this not a good life? oh sure, maybe its not one he WANTS to live, but millions of people would give for a life like that, i sure would.

but i mean honestly, not hating on you op, because i know nothing about you other then what you posted, but its people with this whole "oh i feel so bad that im so rich and famous and people are worse then me oh im going to go to the tenderloin and go volunteer to give food to hobos to feel better about myself oh woe is me woe is me" mindset that piss me off. if you have a good life, realize that you do, and then DO something with it. and if you feel your parents are throwing away their money, well its THEIR money, try to convince them all you like but you've been living off of it for all your life.

he does have a good life, he's rich, white, and has loving parents who take care of him. how is this not a good life? oh sure, maybe its not one he WANTS to live, but millions of people would give for a life like that, i sure would.

but i mean honestly, not hating on you op, because i know nothing about you other then what you posted, but its people with this whole "oh i feel so bad that im so rich and famous and people are worse then me oh im going to go to the tenderloin and go volunteer to give food to hobos to feel better about myself oh woe is me woe is me" mindset that piss me off. if you have a good life, realize that you do, and then DO something with it. and if you feel your parents are throwing away their money, well its THEIR money, try to convince them all you like but you've been living off of it for all your life.

>mfw you totally ignore me and scream "LOLOL U HAVE A GREAT LIFE (IN MY STANDARDS ANYWAY LOLOL)"

this is why you go to school lol.

Also stop posting about how stuffty your life is. It's not even that stuffty.