Author Topic: Generations  (Read 4946 times)

Hi, I know you may think it wrong for me to hate my whole generation because of some things but I don't care...

I was born in '96 and am now 16, and as for what I call my generation I would say ages from 14 to 18. And I hate growing up at this day and age, with these type of people.. I'm so embarrassed that I have lived to see #yolo and #swag and everything. Children are having children, and everybody's tuning their ears into hulahoops.. And the DRAMA!! I hate growing up where I am and in this day and age with these people because of all the drama people like to create for everyone and how stressful it is on other people. and people do not understand what a relationship is, and they rush into love way too fast and are screwing themselves over and then they do it over again, and people also have some weird fantasy that liking Facebook statuses of defective people are going to save their sad miserable lives... I don't know, I don't get it. I belong in another time I guess.. If you could change the time you were born / the time your growing up, what would it be?
Ex. "i wish i was a teenager in the 90's"

EDIT: also doesnt have to be in 1900s for those of you who want to be a samurai :o
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 02:05:17 PM by Penguin/Person »

#yolo and #swag are for wannabe's

I wish i was a teen in the 1980's.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 01:58:50 PM by Kevso11 »

im happy in this generation. i can handle the yoloswag

Knowing that other people around you are stupid is both a good thing and a bad thing. I wouldn't change the time I grew up in, I'd change the people.

I'd want to grow up in the future, just so I could have even better material possessions.

If I were a teen in the 1980's or w/e, I'd be much older when mechs are invented, and thus, I wouldn't be able to enjoy them as much.

Watch me ridin' a mech while you're all old and have canes n' stuff.

Knowing that other people around you are stupid is both a good thing and a bad thing. I wouldn't change the time I grew up in, I'd change the people.

I can't wait to get back to school, I'll have to put up with this crap again, oh boy.

QFT

i would want to be born 2 years earlier so i could be 13 by now

You do realise every generation has had this type of thing, right?

I wish I grew up in the '80s. They looked so much fun.

But obviously not in the UK.

Every generations says things like this about itself.

Id' like to have grown up in the late fifties. I enjoy the music, the cars, and women looked better in my opinion.

Id' like to have grown up in the late fifties. I enjoy the music, the cars, and women looked better in my opinion.
Easy to say for a male.