Author Topic: Default blockland brick icon creating commands?  (Read 1563 times)

I believe TomTom told me what they were; I have been unable to figure out what they were again since then tho

I wasn't sure exactly where this topic would go

and what do they do?

and what do they do?
they place your camera; client-sided, around a brick datablock of your choice

I can't replicate the angle used so I'm in need of this command

here's the steps to do it:

/dopackicons
wait a few seconds

then do /doicon (brick uiname here)
it will take a screenshot and save it in IconShots/(the uiname you entered).(the screenshot extension type)

here's the steps to do it:

/dopackicons
wait a few seconds

then do /doicon (brick uiname here)
it will take a screenshot and save it in IconShots/(the uiname you entered).(the screenshot extension type)
thanks, locked

EDIT: doesn't appear to work

/dopackicons works, but then I enter /doicon stairs; nothing happens, and there is no IconShots folder

EDIT2: cycles through the players backpack items, the command TomTom told me about doesn't do this
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 08:58:36 PM by Conservative »

Whoops, I meant /doItemIcon first, then /doicon uiname.

/doIcon gives console errors and doesn't work correctly.
Code: [Select]
Object 'BrickBankData' is not a member of the 'GameBaseData' data block class

base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (20432): Unable to find object: '0' attempting to call function 'onRemove'
BackTrace: ->serverCmdDoIcon->[CRP]fxDTSBrick::onRemove->[Props]fxDTSBrick::onRemove->fxDTSBrick::onRemove

base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (7564): Register object failed for object (null) of class fxDTSBrick.
Set::add: Object "0" doesn't exist

base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (7566): Unable to find object: '0' attempting to call function 'setTransform'
BackTrace: ->serverCmdDoIcon

base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (7583): Unable to find object: '0' attempting to call function 'getClassName'
BackTrace: ->doIconScreenshot

Failed to open file 'iconShots/ERROR.png'.
Seems to only work with default bricks and doesn't work with bricks with a space in their uiname.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 09:58:58 PM by Plexious »

Where do you think the iconshots folder is? Not in add-ons or screenshots to me.

Where do you think the iconshots folder is? Not in add-ons or screenshots to me.
It's supposed to be in the Blockland folder. Creating a folder named "iconShots" in the Blockland folder will fix some problems.

It's supposed to be in the Blockland folder. Creating a folder named "iconShots" in the Blockland folder will fix some problems.

Not if it isn't in the mod paths.

setModPaths( getModPaths() @ ";iconShots" );

Oh wow is this recent?

Because I was getting sick of stuffty brick icons.

Wait this exists?! Since when? Why doesn't everyone know of this?

if you cant figure out the command you could use the events wich are OnActive>named brick>setplayercamera         you will need the camera events tho

if you cant figure out the command you could use the events wich are OnActive>named brick>setplayercamera         you will need the camera events tho
No offence, but nobody has any idea what you're saying.
And they never have.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 07:49:56 AM by Blocky943 »

No offence, but nobody has any idea what you're saying.
And they never have.
I get what he's saying.

What?
Quote from: Console
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (7623): Register object failed for object (null) of class Item.
Set::add: Object "0" doesn't exist

base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (7625): Unable to find object: '0' attempting to call function 'setTransform'
BackTrace: ->serverCmdDoItemIcon

base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (7626): Unable to find object: '0' attempting to call function 'setNodeColor'

base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (7627): Unable to find object: '0' attempting to call function 'schedule'

base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (7583): Unable to find object: '0' attempting to call function 'getClassName'
BackTrace: ->doIconScreenshot

Failed to open file 'iconShots/ERROR.png'.