17 (19.3%)
Setro
26 (29.5%)
Master Blaster
8 (9.1%)
Big Brother
22 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: The Block | The Last Remaining Blockland News Blog  (Read 87583 times)

Oh man you should interview me

That would be entertaining

Yes! Interview IkeTheGeneric!

Crepe you spelled my name wrong twice in the article and you included part of my signature.
lol, fixed
I don't see blocklander in spotlight BADSPOT anywhere.
he didn't reply, that's why, lol
huh what
your time shall come
EEnTeRVEw MEeZ!   :panda:
your time shall come, also.

ok, I added you to the list

Poll unlocked

port
pros: codes cool stuff
cons: is too "lol richards" random sometimes

Could you fix the typos in my interview?

Maybe I can interview you.

Could you fix the typos in my interview?
what?

Also that would be great ,Saxophone

No one ever interviews me.

Not even about that one time where i did that stuff with the forums . . .

. . . That went really badly.

Kaboomers? Since Lugnut won can you interview him?

Also if you have time, Evar.  :D

I sent the PM a day or two ago, he has yet to reply. I'm waiting, Lugnut.

Uhm.

Is this the 5th time you've reset the poll? You aren't actually getting a legitimate response now, its like you are just resetting it every time you don't like the result.

I voted Port since I know he's doing something interesting. I don't know what Lugnut is good for but I don't follow what he does, anyone fill me in?

Zombies in the Bluzone lol
Port? Oh right cause there is two votes for you, lol
You see, we reset the poll because that person is to interviewed but Lugnut is not responding

In other news. Lugnut y u no responding!
I think we might have to that kid, Evar or Comr4de if things get worse

Zombies in the Bluzone lol

That is Kniaz's project. Lugnut has been heavily involved but unless I've missed something its still Kniaz's operation. Or has he given it to Lugnut fully?

You see, we reset the poll because that person is to interviewed but Lugnut is not responding

Mmk. I know you reset it 2 times because the person didn't respond but what about the other times?

Also I'll just say in advance its not worth me being on the poll, I don't think you have ever had healthy communication with me and I wouldn't be comfortable. Don't bother resetting it though, its unlikely I'd be voted in unless people just did it as a joke. I have nothing to talk about.

Lugnut helps people start coding/helps with scripts

Mmk. I know you reset it 2 times because the person didn't respond but what about the other times?Also I'll just say in advance its not worth me being on the poll, I don't think you have ever had healthy communication with me and I wouldn't be comfortable. Don't bother resetting it though, its unlikely I'd be voted in unless people just did it as a joke. I have nothing to talk about.
Kaboomers could interview you
But if you want, I will remove you when it resets