Raycasting

All Weapons
14 (58.3%)
Just Snipers
4 (16.7%)
GFTO Raycasting
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: HP Warfare :: RAYCASTING POLL PLS VOTE  (Read 2886 times)

Since I haven't finished anything for Herb Productions Inc. in a while I decided this should be the pack to start. Before you even think "OMG JUST ANOTHER MODERN GUN PACK OMG SUX" read on. This is going to be different from other weapon packs from us and maybe from most out there because these weapons are going to be made up,  each have a unique feature, and there not all going to guns. There will be bows, knives, equipment, and gear to, alongside with guns.

Modeled and/or 100% Confirmed
All I have right now are Blockoworld displays Aware modeled since he didn't export the real thing yet (aka being lazy). So enjoy the blockoworld display models for now.
GH-50
A semi auto sniper rifle with laser sight. Maybe or not be suppressed.

AWS-25 Machine Pistol

Not really a good picture

AW-75 Shotgun
A handheld shotgun with rounds that bounce off walls.

Not a really good picture again.

WLF Carbine
A accurate carbine being able to switch fire modes. (maybe)

HP Tactical Drone
Was going to be a standard recon drone in Tactical Equipment but I literly just now decided it'd be good to include in this pack. Stuns on detonation, flies.

Stealth Rose Knife
A knife that has a cloaking feature which gives you more speed. Taken from the old future pack.

The Unamed Crossbow
There will be a crossbow, no name yet, or any ideas for features.
I'll just also include this as a regular bow to, no name, no features yet.

Wings
Yes mother loving robotic wings.

AWA-1 Assault Rifle
Another one taken from the old future pack that was unreleased. A assault rifle with a grenade launcher attachment. Model going to be redone with a new design.
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE HERE IS THE OLD stuffTY MODEL

These are all the ideas we have so far for the weapons. Please note this pack was going to be made for personal use so some weapon features are going to stay or may not be added.

Improvements from the other things we've made
Aware is becoming a better modeler ever model I see, even though he doesn't think so you will notice lots of improvement in him. So please some of you inspire him to model things, he doesn't believe me.
The sprinting system is going to stay, but we will make it toggle able via rtb pref.

We are open for suggestions and the models you see here may not be the final model. Yes I'm going to still work on Blockhead v. Bot. Ideas are welcome.

If anyone could make a awesome logo I would love you forever.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 09:56:55 PM by Ghille »

This post has been reserved for future usage.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 07:22:02 PM by Darkmaster20 »

Model going to be redone with a new design.
oh thank god lol

Looks really nice! Though I'm glad that last model is going to be redone, it looked yucky. ;~;

Looks really nice! Though I'm glad that last model is going to be redone, it looked yucky. ;~;
Yea it's from when we first started, that picture was taken in like November.

those MPs have rifle mags gasp what could this mean

oh my god that mask and glasses are amazing.

those MPs have rifle mags gasp what could this mean

they're powered by occult energies

instead of making a floor scattered item model you should have it upright so you can place them on weapon racks

instead of making a floor scattered item model you should have it upright so you can place them on weapon racks
It will be, the models displayed in the pictures were just displays for Blockoworld.

You should name the Crossbow: Cross-eye'd, or something like that.

You should name the Crossbow: Cross-eye'd, or something like that.
Hm good idea.

Are the acronyms neccisary?

Are the acronyms neccisary?
There was a weapon called Ghille's loving Weapon 50 (GFW-50). Dont worry you will be able to tell which is a pistol or shotgun we'll put what type of weapon it is at the end ex. GH-50 Sniper.
picturesihavepostedwithquestionmarksinthemhavesomething
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 02:34:24 PM by Ghille »