19 (10.3%)
Monthly
10 (5.4%)
Never Usually
13 (7%)
Never
13 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 185

Author Topic: Pop - How often do you drink it?  (Read 4653 times)

1 maybe every 2 months

I usually never drink soda, but when I do I drink this

I've never seen this brand of soda, but it looks mighty tasty.

ugh that stuff is gross

the only flavor that's bearable is grapefruit

ugh that stuff is gross

the only flavor that's bearable is grapefruit
scratch what i said before then, lol

unless I forget, one can a day. That's evened out by my habit of drinking water at my desk. And when watching TV. And pretty much all day. I drink a lot of water. Also tea, being incredibly Irish and all. But never coffee.

For everyone privleged enough to shop for their own groceries: find pineapple soda. Best soda flavor ever. It's what I drink if I'm not drinking Mountain Dew, or Pepsi (any variety of each).

which is worse soda or toilet bowl cleaner

find pineapple soda. Best soda flavor ever.
YES

JUST YES

which is worse soda or toilet bowl cleaner
lol brother learn to drink good sodas like stewarts

Quite often, how else do you think I dodge bullets and deal mini crits?

Please, please, please explain this to me. This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day and earlier someone tried to tell me that THC is a dopamine agonist.
Caffeine destroys Vitamin C, which is used to deter toxins in the body which would cloud your brain. According to MayoClinic, having more than 500mg of pop a day can cause tension, irritability, anxiety, restlessness or nervousness.

Sugar, which we all know is high in pops, causes bad teeth. On top of that, it suppresses a key growth hormone called BDNF. Low levels of BDNF are linked to Depression, and Schizophrenia.

Artificial coloring in pop will stain teeth, giving it the color of the pop many times. This isn't helped by the fact that the sticky sugar will stick to the teeth.

Doctor Jeep
Ph.D.

The pops I drink are usually:
- Irn Bru
- Vernors
- Root Beer (Stewart's, A&W, Barqs)
- Canada Dry

Caffeine destroys Vitamin C, which is used to deter toxins in the body which would cloud your brain. According to MayoClinic, having more than 500mg of pop a day can cause tension, irritability, anxiety, restlessness or nervousness.

Sugar, which we all know is high in pops, causes bad teeth. On top of that, it suppresses a key growth hormone called BDNF. Low levels of BDNF are linked to Depression, and Schizophrenia.

Artificial coloring in pop will stain teeth, giving it the color of the pop many times. This isn't helped by the fact that the sticky sugar will stick to the teeth.

Doctor Jeep
Ph.D.
Everything has sugar, pretty much. And not all sodas have caffeine or coloring. Plus, it's really, really easy to get vitamin C, so if you destroy a little, it's not that big a deal.

I drink Diet Soda most of the time. It tastes good, but after like one and a half cans it starts tasting terrible, that's when I start drinking water.

I drink Diet Soda most of the time. It tastes good, but after like one and a half cans it starts tasting terrible, that's when I start drinking water.
omfg lol diet's worse for you than regular because artificial sweeteners are handicapped

Everything has sugar, pretty much. And not all sodas have caffeine or coloring. Plus, it's really, really easy to get vitamin C, so if you destroy a little, it's not that big a deal.
Pop is an extremely high source of sugar. So, if you drink a few cans a day (or a couple - depending), you already are going to be over doing it with anything else you eat. And caffiene stays in your body for about 16 hours. So if you're guzzling pop, you wont be able to meet your Vitamin C requirements that day, because it stays in your system. Or if you just have 1, or 2, you won't be taking in Vitamin C properly until the caffeine has exited your system.