Im starting to see why noobs are on roblox.

Author Topic: Im starting to see why noobs are on roblox.  (Read 2716 times)

SHUT THE FAKE UP

GO KILL YOURSELF AND GETS SOME DRUGS
>Kill yourself
>Then get drugs

Perfect logic right there!

The third post about how in minecraft and roblox you can script blocklsnd can do those things to.       

These people are just mad because there parents said no to buying blockland.

By the way, this video made by some "RaceDude98" has horrible quality. It's just a bunch of ten "reasons" in about 30 seconds.

One of them says, "Minecraft is better". [How does that make Blockalnd worse?].

Reason 9: "WASTING MONEY".[On Roblox you may not have to pay money to play, but they have all this "builder's club" stuff. And Blockland is a lifetime subscription.]

The 3rd one says, "Roblox is popular". [Just because it has a larger user base doesn't mean it's quality is necessarily better].

2nd reason: "Roblox has good graphics". (BTW, the tenth reason was that Blockland has bad graphics. Same as this reason.)[Roblox is web-browser based. Also, I don't see any shaders in Roblox. ]

1st reason: "AND REASON 1! DON'T CALL POLICE NO PIRATING". [I don't get that. It seems like a kid trying to rage.]

Also, I don't see any shaders in Roblox.

You must be blind then.

1st reason: "AND REASON 1! DON'T CALL POLICE NO PIRATING". [I don't get that. It seems like a kid trying to rage.]
That's because it is a kid trying to rage.  :cookieMonster:

lol, I love how people tend to get into groups based on similiarites. In this case, it is to those people at least, Roblox vs Blockland. Which is really dumb because, uh, why does it matter if I buy or play a game? Seriously >.<. Why does it matter if I am more black then you / white. What diffrence does that make? People are really irrational haha.

Hm Call this game a waste money, but spend $300 on builders club.
quit ignoring this epic point of thruthness

NOEDIT:
also this
The third post about how in minecraft and roblox you can script blocklsnd can do those things to.       

These people are just mad because there parents said no to buying blockland.

anyone who judges roblox by the fact it has builders club are self stuck up starfishs who just want to play roblox for dress-up and nothing else.
builders club is not required to have fun, good places are required to have fun, but nowadays the majority of the community is a large unoriginal piece of stuff so that's almost never going to happen.

Roblox is okay, but there's lots of noobs on Roblox.