Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
What foreign language do you take?
Poll
Hm?
Spanish
23 (39%)
French
18 (30.5%)
Latin
4 (6.8%)
Swedish
0 (0%)
Deutsch
10 (16.9%)
Hebrew
2 (3.4%)
Chinese
0 (0%)
English
0 (0%)
Japanese
2 (3.4%)
Total Members Voted:
59
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
[
4
]
5
6
Author
Topic: What foreign language do you take? (Read 4450 times)
Mrhappy787
August 25, 2012, 04:33:58 PM
Quote from: Hiok1998 on August 25, 2012, 03:49:34 PM
Spanish FTW
Ad Bot
Advertisement
carolcat
August 25, 2012, 04:39:25 PM
the schools here only have spanish as a foreign language class, so that's the only other language i'd be able to learn
Mushroom man
August 25, 2012, 04:42:28 PM
I'm learning Russian, but from a Rosetta Stone. They don't teach it at school.
Also why does the poll have Deutsch
and
German? They're the same thing.
Jubel
August 25, 2012, 05:14:36 PM
Français and Deutsch.
Electrk
August 25, 2012, 05:15:41 PM
OP, Deutsche is German for German; remove it from the poll.
BanishedLetters
August 25, 2012, 05:19:49 PM
My grandmother teaches me Romanian.
ravencroft
August 25, 2012, 05:22:35 PM
I took French all through high school. Forgot it already
Trymos
August 25, 2012, 05:24:20 PM
wheres korean?
actually no really.
Kumquat
August 25, 2012, 05:28:19 PM
Latin, my teacher likes to yell really loud.
"AMO AMAS AMAT AMAMUS AMATIS AMANT!!"
Momentum
August 25, 2012, 05:28:59 PM
take I english.
blockguy123
August 25, 2012, 05:29:16 PM
I will hopefully be taking german soon
because my ancestors lived there :)
Aces
August 25, 2012, 05:29:50 PM
none as of yet
Demian
August 25, 2012, 05:46:06 PM
English.
Headcrab Zombie
August 25, 2012, 05:59:15 PM
Quote from: Electrk on August 25, 2012, 05:15:41 PM
OP, Deutsche is German for German; remove it from the poll.
Change it to German*
Seriously though it looks out of place when all the other ones are in english
I took German in 12th grade.
Registered for German I for first semester, ended up liking it and wanting to continue so changed schedule to have German II second semester
Isaac Fox
August 25, 2012, 06:01:59 PM
Did you just change "German" to "Hebrew"?
I don't want to learn Hebrew! I demand you allow us to change our vote!
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
[
4
]
5
6
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
What foreign language do you take?