Author Topic: Pictures,Objects, or Actions that gave more/less faith in humanity.  (Read 3174 times)

In homeroom, no assigned seats or anything. I choose a seat. Douchebag comes over and tells me to get out but I don't budge. Get up later to do something. He moves my stuff and tells me I've been relocated.
Now he calls me a cigarette and says nobody likes me. His sister died, but I still feel no simpathy.
He somehow has a girlfriend and acts friendly around everyone but me. Him sagging his pants is enough to be an idiot. Even my brothers friends are willing to help me out with this kid.

What's so great about that seat?

He's probably a backseater. I always sat in the far right corner of the room for two years.

It was next to one of his friends.

"that looks gay"
how can somthing look gay?

"lol that game has bad grapfixs it's terible"

"that looks gay"
how can somthing look gay?

People associate gay with stupid/gross/etc

Oh my loving god.
I just
Holy stuff
The ignorance
That little forget.
My eyeballs are bleeding.

every time i see plant's avatar, i cry on the inside because he's still not dead.

Gigantic bump. Saw this on Facebook today. I know the OP but not the little kid he's talking to.
I should note that these two, as you can see, are both scrawny little white boys.

Sorry for the size. If you're not 80, you can read it.

This kind of stuff makes me lose more and more faith in humanity every day.
This is why I barely like you anymore, because you have turned into a radical blocklander.

I mean hating gays because gay love is gross is OK, but hating gays because of the stereotype that God hates gays isn't.

-Snip-
Oh my loving god.
I just
Holy stuff
The ignorance
That little forget.
My eyeballs are bleeding.
This is where american stereotypes come from

worst part is that was from one of my friends -_-
i really hope he isn't stupid enough to BELIEVE the stuff he posts