Author Topic: Who helped Bazooka Joe on his RPG?  (Read 1837 times)

Some time ago, in a land far, far away, there was a Medieval RPG being made.  Being made by non-other than the one and only Bazooka Joe.  But the legendary Bazooka Joe lost his save, thinking his partner had it, he set out to find him.  unfortunately, he does not know his partners name, doth one of you forum browsers seek a quest?  Please tell me if you know or are the person I'm looking for, I know it is very vague information but that's all I can recall for now.

I'm going to assume flannyman = Bazooka Joe. I do not know the whereabouts of this partner of yours. My sincerest apologies.

I can't remember why I got kicked from his project, but I was permanently banned from the server, I'm guessing you want to continue it?

And yes, I still have his save.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 09:16:31 PM by Mounds Bar »

I'm going to assume flannyman = Bazooka Joe. I do not know the whereabouts of this partner of yours. My sincerest apologies.
Seems to be so, his ID matches Bazooka Joe's.
*EDIT: And that is the only result I get after searching on RTB, Bazooka Joe does actually have RTB because I've played with him before.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 10:21:39 PM by tkepahama »

I can't remember why I got kicked from his project, but I was permanently banned from the server, I'm guessing you want to continue it?

And yes, I still have his save.
Yes, I want to continue it, who were you banned by?

Bump.  Mounds, I need that save.