Author Topic: Banned from Cugar's jail escape! FROM BADMIN NAMED *Porto*  (Read 10738 times)

Rule 5: Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do you need a link? http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=2856.0

naw

Hold on, let me just laugh my ass off.

Do you need a link? http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=2856.0

Do you like standing in the middle of an ugly 1x1x5 house with a spawn getting killed over and over in a 38Ker's minigame?

Rule 5: Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
The rules weed out idiots, not help out idiots with their useless weeds.

That made no sense.

I still don't see the point of this whole topic is it to get unbanned?
No, it's to let the community know idiots like you and porto exist, so they can avoid you.

The rules weed out idiots, not help out idiots with their useless weeds.

That made no sense.
kalph i think its time to call it a day and go lie down

Oh god. watch Cougar when he comes to a city rpg.

Oh god. watch Cougar when he comes to a city rpg.

Rofl and what does this mean to others?

Rofl and what does this mean to others?
the same way it means to you.
The way you guys are all handicapped. Can you really not figure this out? Wow.

None of thoes pics has anything to back up the other part of the conversation is there nothin thoes pictures are useless

None of thoes pics has anything to back up the other part of the conversation is there nothin thoes pictures are useless
You're loving brain damaged.

no stuff? the rest of us figured it out like 2 pages ago, when he started talking...

Rule 5: Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
That counts for the whole game, not a server.

this totally justifies you being a handicap
right?