Author Topic: Banned from Cugar's jail escape! FROM BADMIN NAMED *Porto*  (Read 10737 times)

I still don't see the point of this whole topic is it to get unbanned?

I still don't see the point of this whole topic is it to get unbanned?

Both unbanned and get cougar hated and Porto Banned from all servers basically.

Which ever comes first.

Both unbanned and get cougar hated and Porto Banned from all servers basically.

Which ever comes first.

So are you like gonna make it your lifes work? Because there will always be new bl servers to join, I also could just buy a new key after that happans and rejoin them....

wtf why does popo have that avatar

wtf why does popo have that avatar

what does it matter to this topic or anything at all go judge another book by its cover!

what does it matter to this topic or anything at all go judge another book by its cover!

this is like the only topic you've posted in for the last 20 posts

i'm not digging up old stuff to ask why you have that avatar

isn't porto that asshat from age of time that kills everyone with his clan for no reason?

isn't porto that asshat from age of time that kills everyone with his clan for no reason?
And he's bringing his asshat to blockland...

this is like the only topic you've posted in for the last 20 posts

i'm not digging up old stuff to ask why you have that avatar

Still my avatar has nothin to do with this topic or anyone besides my self....

Thats part of the game get use to it or dont leave port town... even know I can still kill you in port town

Thats part of the game get use to it or dont leave port town... even know I can still kill you in port town

Yeah, it must be so fun for other players to be killed constantly and not get a chance to enjoy the game at all!

Yeah, it must be so fun for other players to be killed constantly and not get a chance to enjoy the game at all!

Rule 5: Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.

Rule 5: Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.

We are just warning people not to visit your stuff hole.

Are you serious?

you've got to be kidding me