Author Topic: Hosting service - Terminated!  (Read 30969 times)

Who are you lol, get outta here
The fact that you didn't understand my post that you had to reply "who are you" and "get outta here" just because I was stating something is true and should end is pathetic.

ITT:
Lub and Ephialtes are BBies and think that it's necessary to bash on Kalphiter.

Kalphiter defends himself by bashing them in return but then figures out that it's pointless arguing with two people that are ignorant.

You guys need to drop it, it's loving pointless.  If it continues, it will be a never-ending argument and if it does end, it will be either Kalphiter getting banned (dunno how lol) or the thread getting locked.  But then there would be another argument in another thread.

Ephialtes, some of your replies to his posts are just childish, I didn't expect this from you.
Kalphiter, bashing them won't help anything, as I could say the same to them.
Personally I'd like to see the fight go on, honestly, it's quite entertaining.
Also I do not believe there's any chance of Kalphiter being banned over this, Ephailties clearly doens't see Kalphiter as a threat, and if he did, he'd deal with it in a much more mature manner.

I'd just like to know what derailed this topic and if Kalphiter actually still plans on making and releasing BC.

Kalphiter actually still plans on making and releasing BC.
Probably not.

The fact that you didn't understand my post that you had to reply "who are you" and "get outta here" just because I was stating something is true and should end is pathetic.
I meant "ignored".

The fact that you didn't understand my post thayou had to reply "who are you" and "get outta here" just because I was stating something is true and should end is pathetic.

Kalphiter's a joke and so are you - I'm not even going to put in the effort to respond to your bullstuff because there's nothing to gain from doing so. You'll continue to be stupid and uninformed regardless of what I say, sorry.

Probably not.
Well then what's the argument about? He doesn't really have a right to get upset about people doubting his ability if he refused to do anything with it.
It's like when one little kid accuses another kid of not knowing a word, and asks to prove he knows it, and he's all like "i dont have to prove that to you" and stuff.
Also, the way you quoted it will probably get people mad at me for defending him.

Kalphiter's a joke and so are you - I'm not even going to put in the effort to respond to your bullstuff because there's nothing to gain from doing so. You'll continue to be stupid and uninformed regardless of what I say, sorry.
Attacking me and being ignorant goes to show that you can't handle having someone post about the issue that includes you and you have to start a stuffwar about it.

Nice going showing that you're an idiot.

Attacking me and being ignorant goes to show that you can't handle having someone post about the issue that includes you and you have to start a stuffwar about it.

Nice going showing that you're an idiot.
He's not being ignorant, being ignorant means you're ignoring something.
In this case his argument is that there isn't something to ignore.
Kalphiter hasn't made this BC yet, so he has no argument.

He ignored my previous post, that's what I was talking about.
He also ignored some of kalphiters previous posts and just posed the link to the bc video.

NoEdit: Meant posted.

And I knew that I'd regret making that one post.

diagnose me dr. ephialtes! i wanna know what you dream up come up with!

diagnose me dr. ephialtes! i wanna know what you dream up come up with!

He also ignored some of kalphiters previous posts and just posed the link to the bc video.
Honestly, watch the video, read the text that appears.
BC is a HYPOTHETICAL alternative, it does not exist for public use, and therefore is not a valid argument.
So ephailties links the video everytime he starts talking about BC and what he can/could do, to remind him that it's only a HYPOTHETICAL add-on. And Kalphiter doesn't seem to catch on.

I'm not even saying Kalphiter couldn't make his Blockland Cloud, but reguardless of his ability to do so, he simply hasn't done it.

Honestly, watch the video, read the text that appears.
BC is a HYPOTHETICAL alternative, it does not exist for public use, and therefore is not a valid argument.
So ephailties links the video everytime he starts talking about BC and what he can/could do, to remind him that it's only a HYPOTHETICAL add-on. And Kalphiter doesn't seem to catch on.

I'm not even saying Kalphiter couldn't make his Blockland Cloud, but reguardless of his ability to do so, he simply hasn't done it.
It's still childish that he has to post that everytime Kalphiter mentions BC.

Ignorant is the person who lacks knowledge, not the one who ignores the other people. Please don't obfuscate the meaning of words.

To have something more related, I'm curious how this hosting service thing will work out in the future. Let's make it competitive, because apparently competition makes everything better. At least that's what smart ecunomix people said so.