Author Topic: Someone, just please, I'm broke, get me JC2  (Read 2372 times)

again with the flaming.

i hate on macs because they suck and are overpriced, i hate on PS3 because they suck. i don't have a life and you shouldn't insult me for not having one when you are insulting me on your fifth forum account. i think you need to address your apparent learning disorder before insulting me for not having a life.
Don't even try reporting me for random flaming. You did it 12Pages strait on my Topic.

You are loving idiot. First you hate on Macs, People, Then the loving Ps3. Seriously. Get a life other than Insulting people over a internet forum. Do it to someone in real life. You will get punched in the face.
holy forget man
calm your tits

Don't even try reporting me for random flaming. You did it 12Pages strait on my Topic.
somebody is mad because of internet

Wow, I have not once reported you for random flaming when it was illegitimate. Don't try and throw false accusations just because you don't have any way to insult me for that post without making yourself looking like a total tool. Oh, and

Where the hell if the proof.

Reported.

glass doesnt learn
he isnt smart :c

For? Being right?
you are never right
if you state a correct fact it will forever be wrong

you are never right
if you state a correct fact it will forever be wrong

Birds Fly.

You are loving idiot. First you hate on Macs, People, Then the loving Ps3. Seriously. Get a life other than Insulting people over a internet forum. Do it to someone in real life. You will get punched in the face.

Don't you be hating on me man's man broo

Water is a liquid. And stone is a solid.

water is obviously a solid and stone is a gas