Author Topic: Banned from forums for asking for help.  (Read 11759 times)

All hope has been lostfor you my friend the dark brotherhood of skyrim whould do anything to kill you.your bounty will be so high you insult your self.Dude I whould even kill you for your skyrim bounty
well Looks who talking, your bounty is off the charts!

All hope has been lostfor you my friend the dark brotherhood of skyrim whould do anything to kill you.your bounty will be so high you insult your self.Dude I whould even kill you for your skyrim bounty

well gee good thing im the listener

JUST DIE ALREADY!!

Jesus christ. Key deactivation is needed.

Meanwhile outside of your personal vendettas, you've all given troll OP exactly what he wants, more fights and flaming.

computer deactivation needed

OH MY GLOB!

I was about to say "Maybe we should let the topic die.  He has either learned his lesson or died.", but then you just HAD to go and dig yourself an even deeper grave...

Also Blockzilla, if it makes you feel better after that cruel thing blockman said, I would go after your bounty in Skyrim before this half-baked bastard does.

"I'm not defending him, but he's a troll"

either that means
"I'm defending him because he is a troll"
or
doen'st make since
sorry i meant i'm not defending him, he's a troll.

OH MY GLOB!

I was about to say "Maybe we should let the topic die.  He has either learned his lesson or died.", but then you just HAD to go and dig yourself an even deeper grave...

Also Blockzilla, if it makes you feel better after that cruel thing blockman said, I would go after your bounty in Skyrim before this half-baked bastard does.

I dont play Skyrim and OP needs to have his brain deactivated.

I dont play Skyrim and OP needs to have his brain deactivated.

A rope should do the trick.

Stop overreacting. He doesn't need to be killed over his actions, that's nonsensical.
Have you all the sudden grew a brain in the few minutes cause now I see some sense in your head of yours ._. other wise 300spartan I'm sorry about the mishap I was here since version 16 not 9 I'm sorry. :P and blockzillahead your a troll who has no brain use your brain like he just did.And Ipquarx your right thanks these idiots give me the proof there trolls be keep talking.JPSC dude stay out of this.Snozola Don't give him attenion you just sound mentel like him.

And anyone esle that wants to stick to the topic then your the one of the greatest readers in blockland and for you Blockzillahead I fill sorry for you what petty I don't know If I should kick your nuts in or grab tape and tape that thing you call a month shut.You're a waste to blockland and my time man stop giving me proof on your troll ideas of me plus I don't aleast I don't get up ever sunday asking for badspot for key deactivation at 3 in the morning.Dude your so anoyying that even god facepalms.Dude your so pathetic!

Have you all the sudden grew a brain in the few minutes cause now I see some sense in your head of yours ._. other wise 300spartan I'm sorry about the mishap I was here since version 16 not 9 I'm sorry. :P and blockzillahead your a troll who has no brain use your brain like he just did.And Ipquarx your right thanks these idiots give me the proof there trolls be keep talking.JPSC dude stay out of this.Snozola Don't give him attenion you just sound mentel like him.

And Ipquarx your right thanks these idiots give me the proof there trolls be keep talking.
You must've missed the part where I called you a troll.

Can admins lock this?  Cuase if they can, that would be a good idea.