Author Topic: Banned from forums for asking for help.  (Read 11762 times)

Man, you are one forgeted-up twelve-year-old. I've read 13 pages of this bullstuff (hilarious bullstuff, nonetheless) and I have found that 100% of the people who replied to this topic are NOT understanding or agreeing with you, blockman02. Please, it was fun and all, but get the forget off of the forums. I think you belong here:
http://disney.go.com/games/

or lemonparty, perhaps.
Lol.
I'm 11 and I'm not ridiculously stupid.

Kyle there's is somethign called ignoring don't you use it plus Im just reading for the moment and Plus Snol don't you think I know about that this is a chat no one ever cares for anyone,In this crappy world,Im better off dead then alive.

User was banned for this post
HOLY stuff SOMEONE POP THE CHAMPAGNE
We are having a paaaarty tonight!

Man, you are one forgeted-up twelve-year-old. I've read 13 pages of this bullstuff (hilarious bullstuff, nonetheless) and I have found that 100% of the people who replied to this topic are NOT understanding or agreeing with you, blockman02. Please, it was fun and all, but get the forget off of the forums. I think you belong here:
http://disney.go.com/games/

or lemonparty, perhaps.
I went to Disney.com

WITHOUT MY PARENTS PERMISSION

I went to Disney.com

WITHOUT MY PARENTS PERMISSION

forget the police!

Kyle there's is somethign called ignoring don't you use it plus Im just reading for the moment and Plus Snol don't you think I know about that this is a chat no one ever cares for anyone,In this crappy world,Im better off dead then alive.

forget yeah

JK! You won't be missed...

Lol, he just got finished with a ban

Hooray. Let's hope it's a perma.

Christ, how many times has this fool been banned?
Anyone know the minimum ban length?

Christ, how many times has this fool been banned?
Anyone know the minimum ban length?
1 week is the minimum ban length that badspot does.

Lol.
I'm 11 and I'm not ridiculously stupid.
did you see your "rp's suck" and your resent drama on YOU?