Author Topic: Banned from forums for asking for help.  (Read 11729 times)

I know I have bad grammar. now cause of you ima spend 2 hours cring.
If you are seriously going to cry from that, then the forums is not a good place for you.

The blockland forums is not made for people like this, no offense. If you just stick to playing the game, you should be fine.

;c I like the lord,Plus I got banned from this server just a few minutes ago I knew he hated me ;c I just want him to admit he hate me talking.

The blockland forums is not made for people like this, no offense. If you just stick to playing the game, you should be fine.

Bingo.

If you can't handle the internet then that means you aren't old enough to be on here.

;c I like the lord

me too whats youre favorite part of jesus :)

:c Im 12 for cring out load can I go with out someone saying it's something wrong with me I never not heard something is wrong with you man got take a hot shower or something.

I like his holy solar plexus

Oh and blockman, I wouldn't suggest coming back here for a while, as this cannot end happily.

:O my fave is that he can heal people just by touch he great man.

:O my fave is that he can heal people just by touch he great man.

I liked the part when he was a cave zombie.

I like his holy solar plexus

Oh and blockman, I wouldn't suggest coming back here for a while, as this cannot end happily.
But I come here ever day looking for the blood mod and the corpes mod were it allows your corpes to stay forever

Katadue also what is that purple guy I like him he seems so cool.

:c Im 12 for cring out load can I go with out someone saying it's something wrong with me I never not heard something is wrong with you man got take a hot shower or something.
what?