Author Topic: Request - INTEL SUPPORT.  (Read 365 times)

Someone please make an intel support fix patch for blockland :C

You can't make support for something using a device that doesn't have support for that something.

Do you think that like

Badspot is just neglecting this all-together and doing nothing at all to try and fix it?

Do you think that like

Badspot is just neglecting this all-together and doing nothing at all to try and fix it?
He hasn't said he's trying to fix it (I probably didn't read all of the changelogs...)
I don't want to wait 6 more days for just a small update that includes nothing containing intel support...

He hasn't said he's trying to fix it (I probably didn't read all of the changelogs...)
I don't want to wait 6 more days for just a small update that includes nothing containing intel support...
Then deal with it.

Because it's not happening until Badspot fixes it. We can't do anything.

I recall reading somewhere that he would try to make it look lovey for your grandma's toaster?

Your card doesn't support the required graphics libraries for shaders, and software can not magically transform your card into one that does. Other than Badspot coding an entirely new shader method using outdated libraries, I don't see a way for it to happen.

Even if it was possible, it wouldn't be doable through an add-on
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 10:12:23 PM by Headcrab Zombie »