Author Topic: Fakers - They Aren't Smart  (Read 1654 times)

Testicles. That is all.

I hate people who impersonate. I also hate people who waste their blockland key on a forum account with an impersonator name. Thats just stupid. People should only come to the forums after they have played the game for like 1-2 years and understand the damn rules.
after they've played for 1-2 years? that's rather harsh. many people have a decent understanding of how the game works after just a few months or even weeks after joining.

I saw a a crownjo... i was like wtf.

Testicles. That is all.

I hate people who impersonate. I also hate people who waste their blockland key on a forum account with an impersonator name. Thats just stupid. People should only come to the forums after they have played the game for like 1-2 years and understand the damn rules.

Hi, 6 years of on-and-off experience here:

The forum community is rather different from the game community. You won't understand the forum unless you join and start posting. We all like to stuff on new forum users, yeah, but the ones that don't ragequit eventually blend into our mosh pit of stupidity and laughs.

What if we impersonate ourselves but in a world like a parrell universe. But we didn't know that either places existed so you made both accounts at the same exact time. Then you start having weird suspicious dreams about another person exactly like you. You keep dreaming and dreaming and you're starting to go crazy. You think you have a twin in your dreams but it's actually you. The dreams become weirder and weirder and you start sleepwalking. Eventually you sleepwalk to you computer/laptop and play blockland. You also go on the forums posting this topic since you are worried about an "impersonator". Finally once you realize its in another realm you wake up in your parents bedroom unharmed.
^

That guy was a cigarette.
Why would you assume such a stance when you have probably only had one week or so to have such an insight?

I was playing on boss battles.

Eski joined.

BLID was in the 3k's

I saw Eski A while ago.
I fell for it :C

Eski, isn't that his name?