My life...

Author Topic: My life...  (Read 7294 times)

Should i just end it all if i do ill go to hell if i dont and live through this hell on earth ill go to heaven... if god frogives me so... what should i just do...?

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 02:41:52 AM by Badspot »

God will frogive you. That's his shtick, isn't it?

God will frogive you.

Also wrong section.

Killing yourself is a sin iirc.
Also I'll be sure to ban God from my server

Kill yourself then go to church and confess your sins and ask what you must do to repent.

Murdering including killing your self is a sin. Murderers are not forgiven, from what I know. Self Delete is often a selfish act. I seriously suggest you get help. There are plenty of warm people in this world that would jump at the oppurtunity to help you through your problems. Don't give up hope! Your life might seem hard now, but I promise you there is a way to get through any issues you may have. If you need some want to talk to, I would be more then happy to talk to you via skype or something. You might not be the relegious type, but I suggest you say a prayer asking for help. You have at least one person right now worrying and caring for you, I'll keep you in my prayers. I don't know your situation with your parents, but I also suggest you talk to them.

This doesn't belong in drama. Do what you want. Don't get us involved.

I can't beleive this.

OP: Add me onto steam and if you want I'll call you some how. If your trolling, that makes me sad. I'll send you a pm right now.

you're heartless, and all you care about is the wrong section and not getting involved?

Wolf, don't Self Delete, you have a great life ahead of you, sure, things might be tough right now, but talk them over and you will feel better.

That was more friendy then some of the stuff i've done.

OP, Don't kill yourself, Its not worth it, Just fight through the tough times.

Kill yourself then go to church and confess your sins and ask what you must do to repent.
God will frogive you.

Also wrong section.
God will frogive you. That's his shtick, isn't it?

If this guy commited Self Delete because of what you all have said, you have taken part in some ones death. You should really be ashamed of what you have done. I am reporting you all to moderators.

If this guy commited Self Delete because of what you all have said, you have taken part in some ones death. You should really be ashamed of what you have done. I am reporting you all to moderators.
How do you know he committed Self Delete.

According to the bible, you'll go to hell for killing yourself.

So tough it out. It always gets better.