Author Topic: I have a spider bite in the ankle area of my body  (Read 4563 times)

The most LIKELY case is a brown recluse. Gamefandan will be fine, because the area the spider bit doesn't have many blood distribution vessels. If it ever bites you on the calf it is guaranteed to spread and cause one dangerous infection.

SPOILERS: He becomes spiderman.

I guess I was wrong about the ankle being so susceptible!

I have some questions. Where were you when you got bit by the spider? Dark place like a garage? outhouse? Wooded place? Shed? Walk into an Irregular web? Near Cardboard or something? Did you see the spider?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 10:55:01 PM by Harm94 »

You probably got bitten by a brown recluse (fiddleback). Their venom is so toxic it practically eats skin if not treated carefully.

Go see a doctor.
If it was a brown recluse then his bite would already be a lot more severe.

My brother got bitten by a brown recluse on the lower end of his forearm near the hand joint.
Looks nothing like this.

I lied, it's nonveno- ah forget it I'm confusing myself
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:53:29 PM by Gojira »

At this point it just looks like a large mosquito bite.

I live in Southern California, and I do not know what bit me because it happened while I was asleep. Since there was never any pain (except after I itched it for an hour) it could've been a flock of mosquitoes for all I know.

Its just you having an itchy spiderbite. Its like a mosquito but alot more loving annoying.
I got bitten by a spider and it swelled up to the size of my palm. All it did was itch.

In a few days it will pop

and many delicious white spiders will pour out

I have arachniphobia,







x_x

At this point it just looks like a large mosquito bite.

I live in Southern California, and I do not know what bit me because it happened while I was asleep. Since there was never any pain (except after I itched it for an hour) it could've been a flock of mosquitoes for all I know.
Well Brown Recluse don't live in California so you and I can sleep well at night.

Well your ankle is all shot up with spider digestive enzyme, so be sure to take some antibiotics to lessen your chance of gangrene and necrosis.


I had three consecutive bites on the right side, one on the front and one on the left of my right leg a while ago. They werent that big, though

Hey, I got a spider bite on the lip during camp, but not this bad, though the swelling was magnificent.