Author Topic: Love  (Read 7672 times)

This is a joke right
right?

didn't you like
date trogtor over the internet

didn't you like
date trogtor over the internet

You do know they're joking about that, right?


The magical adventures of Bubba and Cucumber
I wish I could make a movie

stick it in her pooper

Relationships and dating really isn't a big priority at 5th grade. 8th grade and higher is when relationships really mean something.

Relationships and dating really isn't a big priority at 5th grade. 11th grade and higher is when relationships really mean something.
fixed




padmedog is like the most mature 10-year old on here. I thought he was like 13.

padmedog is like the most mature 10-year old on here. I thought he was like 13.

He's still too young to date. >:|

He's still too young to date. >:|
heh, you sound like a parent.

heh, you sound like a parent.

O_O

Well, I have to fill in for my dad at times...

heh, you sound like a parent.
Ha, that's what I was thinking.