1 (2.9%)
Joffrey
2 (5.7%)
WhiteStorm
2 (5.7%)
Tenshi
4 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: LOCKED  (Read 11384 times)

Someone tell me if I'm wrong here but... after you've bought a wep aren't you able to equip it again by go and clicking it.
correct

Admin App
Name:
 I am called Darren you loving handicap, I mean seriously, you shouldn't be adding people as administrator if you don't know them in-game already. handicap.

BLID:
7893 & 2968, I'd prefer if you gave me admin on both accounts so that when you ban me on one of them, I can go onto my other account and unban my self and keep doing it, just to forget you off.

Recommendations[Host That Recommends You]:
Crown, Danny Boy, TomTom, Bubbler, Big Brother, Colten, Racerboy, Port and more people. I am pretty much admin on every non forgeted up server lole.

Why Should I Admin you?:
You should admin me because
  • I can ban everyone on the server and make your server super popular by making the population lower, because when you unban everyone, they'll all join and it'll get over 600000 people.
  • I can fix those stuffty mistakes in your topic with the random spazz attack you always seem to have with the shift button capitalizing every odd word.
  • If you don't admin me I will forget you up.
If you do not let me become admin I will personally send you a post card from UK, warning you that I am about to kick your ass.

I hope I get accepted, xoxoxooxox.

Admin App
Name:
 I am called Darren you loving handicap, I mean seriously, you shouldn't be adding people as administrator if you don't know them in-game already. handicap.

BLID:
7893 & 2968, I'd prefer if you gave me admin on both accounts so that when you ban me on one of them, I can go onto my other account and unban my self and keep doing it, just to forget you off.

Crown, Danny Boy, TomTom, Bubbler, Big Brother, Colten, Racerboy, Port and more people. I am pretty much admin on every non forgeted up server lole.

Why Should I Admin you?:
  • I can ban everyone on the server and make your server super popular by making the population lower, because when you unban everyone, they'll all join and it'll get over 600000 people.
  • I can fix those stuffty mistakes in your topic with the random spazz attack you always seem to have with the shift button capitalizing every odd word.
If you do not let me become admin I will personally send you a post card from UK, warning you that I am about to kick your ass.

Recommended

Admin App
Name:

BLID:

Why Should I Admin you?:

Accepted.

Admin App
Name:
Thank you, for calling pecon7 a handicap.

very happy to see nerraD on the team :))

Thank you, for calling pecon7 a handicap.
Please stop by the server for final assessment.
I think Pecon7 has more brains and actually takes note of people in-game.

I think Pecon7 has more brains and actually takes note of people in-game.
Pecon7 accepted several people without final assessments.

Pecon7 accepted several people without final assessments.
Doesn't mean he doesn't note about people's attitude towards the forum.

Doesn't mean he doesn't note about people's attitude towards the forum.
So then I guess you're just like what you think glass is if you accepted your own application when it's attitude was quite literally troll.

So then I guess you're just like what you think glass is if you accepted your own application when it's attitude was quite literally troll.
I only wanted to get accepted.

;-;

Someone tell me if I'm wrong here but... after you've bought a wep aren't you able to equip it again by go and clicking it.
You are correct.
correct

Oh okay, it was late at night, thought I tried this.

Will try again!
Thank you!

Admin App
Name:

BLID:

Why Should I Admin you?:

I recommend you