Stone Bricks fantasy RPG (official topic)

Author Topic: Stone Bricks fantasy RPG (official topic)  (Read 907 times)

Intro
Ok, so this is an RPG I'm making that deals with the basic idea of click and interact with your environment, yet also has several skills that you can train (doesn't take too long) to become the best. There will be several quests in which you must do to obtain the powerful weapons in the game. Eventually you will have enough gold in your possesion to buy a house. At which stage you usually stop playing if you're not a completionist.

So far, there is very little done on the server. It's run almost completely off VCE.

Info
All the weapons and stuff are either default or custom made. There are two types of weapon: Ranged and Melee based. So far I have completed bows and swords. Battleaxes and crossbows are to come, both of which will be the more powerful of each class of weapon. Magic will probably be implimented at a later stage, as a skill.

Sword and battleaxe materials, in order of weakest to strongest.
1.Bronze
2.Silver
3.Gold
4.Iron
5.Steel
6.Titanium
7.Diamond

Bow materials, in order of weakest to strongest.
1.Normal wood
2.Oak
3.Willow
4.Dark
5.Magic
6.Fire
7.Elder

Skills!
Skills are levellable indefinitely, but it is significantly harder to level after level 99. You need roughly 800,000 XP in a skill to get it to level 99. After level 99, the XP required to level doubles each time. So It would be roughly 1,600,000 XP for level 100 and for level 101, 3,200,000 XP, etc.
The trainable skills are as follows:
Mining
Smithing
Lumberjacking
Fletching
Fishing

Farming
Cooking
Thieving
Agility
Magic (possibly)

Red hilights untrainable skills.
Green equals skills that are fully trainable and can be used to their fullest.
Orange equals skills that are trainable, but don't have all the content to them added. (for instance, inability to make gold armor, etc.)

I will have pictures and will do up the topic a little bit more soon. Feel free to join the server!

Updatelog: At the end of each hosting session.
00:27AM 29/8/2012 - the server is now playable and you can level 3 skills. Mining, Smithing, and lumberjacking.
21:59PM 29/8/2012 - some updates to mining, bows have been added to the game.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 01:21:06 PM by Makingblah »

remove steel and titanium.

Woohoo, still wish you'd host that old one though.

remove steel and titanium.
I like the diverse choice.

Woohoo, still wish you'd host that old one though.
It was running on the old variables for too long, plus I lost all my saves and such.

Oo, I remember this from like 2 years ago.

Bump. It's up and playable.

Strange. What does it say?

Who would make blades out of silver or gold... what kind of material is Dark and Fire and what the heck do you mean with "normal wood". Haha.

Who would make blades out of silver or gold... what kind of material is Dark and Fire and what the heck do you mean with "normal wood". Haha.
"fantasy"
realism is not an issue. so forget you and your logics. :D

Fire wood is wood that sets everything it touches on fire. But you're magic and it doesn't seem to affect you.

Fire wood is wood that sets everything it touches on fire. But you're magic and it doesn't seem to affect you.
Boom Diggity!