Author Topic: Stupid Cat  (Read 419 times)

So before bed I went to the bathroom.When I came back to my room I saw my cat walked in, usually I keep my door shut at night to kepp both cats out since they have a habit of annoying you at night but I decided to be nice and let the one stay. I daze off and suddenly I hear this odd licking sound. The cat is on the ground so I turn on my light and there's a huge pile of vomit on the ground. The cat stares at me and walks out. I had toclean it and some of it is in the carpet. It also smells like bathroom cleaner and vomit in her now. loving cat. I typed this on my phone excuse any mistakes.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:20:19 PM by Ghille »

When I came back to my room I saw my car walked in

...wat

I typed this on my phone excuse any mistakes.

oh im sorry i didn't see that

kill it and sell its fur

Fire works well with cats.

show it who's boss if you know what I mean

I don't want to get arrested guys.

Where is that one picture of some Dolan character and text saying "DO U TINK DIS IZ A FAKIN JOKE". I just now got reminded of that. I think it was someone's avatar.

this is a joke?

um you said it

so i think you know the answer to that

i don't know why you're questioning it

um you said it

so i think you know the answer to that

i don't know why you're questioning it
I was questioning you since you said these are all jokes. So I said this is a joke.

I was questioning you since you said these are all jokes. So I said this is a joke.
wow pyroloveual deviant

why would you kill your cat you sick forget