Author Topic: blockland now really v21  (Read 3703 times)

My god. Stop being loving obsessed with V21. Just stop posting, Every post is full of stupid sometimes...And i really don't understand why a thread needed to be made just because the homepage now says "V21" big deal?

badspot needs to ban you
looks like we underestimated rlcbm

badspot needs to ban you
Why because I finally said something about you spamming about V21 all over the forums?

Why because I finally said something about you spamming about V21 all over the forums?
Is it hurting you?

YAAAAAAAAAAAY! RCBLM CAN PAAARTTTYY!

Is it hurting you?
No, But its annoying as forget. Like on help topics for example. He posts stuff like "badspit fix this now" "badspot i can't run shaders fix now". And then he also justs post dumb general disc things. And he cant even use spell check.

No, But its annoying as forget. Like on help topics for example. He posts stuff like "badspit fix this now" "badspot i can't run shaders fix now". And then he also justs post dumb general disc things. And he cant even use spell check.
Coming from the guy that's been banned like 400 times for being an annoying handicap, lol.

Coming from the guy that's been banned like 400 times for being an annoying handicap, lol.
I was banned for "Flaming" and "Trolling". Never for being a annoying handicap.

I was banned for "Flaming" and "Trolling". Never for being a annoying handicap.
trolling and flaming can easily be put under "annoying handicap"

trolling and flaming can easily be put under "annoying handicap"
Trolling, Maybe, Flaming not really.

Trolling, Maybe, Flaming not really.
trolling is handicapped

flaming is annoying

put them together

trolling is handicapped

flaming is annoying

put them together
Ok. Whatever, But still. Thats not the point, All rlcbm does is spam about v21 and demand badspot to fix it at that moment, just for him. As if badspot is not already working hard as hell.

you really think RLCBM is going to have an effect on what badspot is doing?

not to mention this topic isn't affecting his workload at all