Blockland on Steam Greenlight?

Author Topic: Blockland on Steam Greenlight?  (Read 8757 times)

I don't know about Blockland being available on steam. It could be good, it could be bad. I just want the steam menu to be accessible in Blockland like it is in other games.
You can already do this by launching Blockland with steam.
You add it as a non steam game and there you go, just launch it from steam.

You can already do this by launching Blockland with steam.
You add it as a non steam game and there you go, just launch it from steam.
but the bl launcher messes everything up

but the bl launcher messes everything up
Steam launches the launcher.
The launcher launches Blockland.

It isn't hard to make Steam launch BlocklandLauncher.exe isntead of Blockland.exe.

It isn't hard to make Steam launch BlocklandLauncher.exe isntead of Blockland.exe.

uh
what

no it isn't hard you just add game to make steam launch blocklandlauncher.exe

Really? When I tried that last time it didn't work. Blockland launched but the steam features didn't work in-game. I'll try again, I might have just missed something

Really? When I tried that last time it didn't work. Blockland launched but the steam features didn't work in-game. I'll try again, I might have just missed something
no that is what should be happening

only way to bypass this is bypassing the launcher

no that is what should be happening

only way to bypass this is bypassing the launcher
wait what- I was about to say that the steam overlay works in-game now, now I'm confused.. lol

Also since it seems to be working, is there a way to get it to start with steam every time I hit the BL icon?

wait what- I was about to say that the steam overlay works in-game now, now I'm confused.. lol

Also since it seems to be working, is there a way to get it to start with steam every time I hit the BL icon?
idk what you did but good for you

right click the blockland in steam and say create shortcut

Only submitting blockland would advertise alot, and bring ton of players

idk what you did but good for you

right click the blockland in steam and say create shortcut
hmm, that seems to work fine for other games in my library, but when I do that with Blockland nothing happens. I get the message saying a new desktop shortcut has been created, but there's nothing new there..

Only submitting blockland would advertise alot, and bring ton of players
I'm geussing atleast 3000 players a month.

For all the people talking how the launcher wouldn't work. Im pretty forgetin sure Badspot could work on the launcher if he wants to put his game on Steam. You act as if Badspot is completely helpless.