Author Topic: Why do Zone Events not work when the host isn't on?  (Read 1024 times)

Seriously, this is very annoying. I have to stay on my Deathrace for it to function properly. Can someone apply a fix to this?

I'm assuming you are using vehicle zone events?

The vehicles are yours, ever see the vehicle of someone, who just left the server, respawn instantly?  It's like that.  It's not a zone event problem, it's a blockland problem.

I would like this fixed, however, because i have seen and experienced many situations of servers not working because the host wasn't on.

Oh well fudge.

Hm, what if I used Slayer team vehicle spawns...

Oh well fudge.

Hm, what if I used Slayer team vehicle spawns...

Still your bricks, still your vehicles.  What about making the bricks public bricks?  Maybe that'd work?  I haven't messed with public bricks yet.

Still your bricks, still your vehicles.  What about making the bricks public bricks?  Maybe that'd work?  I haven't messed with public bricks yet.
Public? Hm, public. Not a bad idea.

The latest version of Slayer (v3.3) actually contains a hack that makes vehicles not respawn when you leave.

Edit: It only does this if they are part of a Slayer minigame.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 12:40:41 AM by Greek2me »

The latest version of Slayer (v3.3) actually contains a hack that makes vehicles not respawn when you leave.

Do share this hack.

Then spaceddude, test public brick spawn brick.