Author Topic: Power Baseplates (works with Logic Bricks)  (Read 972 times)

idk where i got the idea but no one gives a fu@& about that

i thought this will be good for CRPG there will be a base plate that create ates power or in other words a power house and they will come in different sizes the lager the space the more power it creates example a nuclear reactor will create more power than what ever this is i see a few of these in my neghiborehood (pic will come later) and then there will will be base plates that receive power (i think it will be better to just modify the currant lots) don't pay the bills? well no power for you *flips logic switch to a persons house*

Ok, first, in all of your many suggestions, you always write stufftily.  Please, look over what you have written, and see if you misspelled something, forgot punctuation, and whatnot.  Because just looking at you grammar makes me want to flame your topics.

On topic:

Yes, this would be a reasonable idea, except that logic bricks are just bad.  They make people rely on connecting bricks to make thing happen, instead of actual events.  Just learn VCE and you'll be able to do more with VCE than logic bricks.

idk where i got the idea but no one gives a fu@& about that

i thought this will be good for CRPG there will be a base plate that create ates power or in other words a power house and they will come in different sizes the lager the space the more power it creates example a nuclear reactor will create more power than what ever this is i see a few of these in my neghiborehood (pic will come later) and then there will will be base plates that receive power (i think it will be better to just modify the currant lots) don't pay the bills? well no power for you *flips logic switch to a persons house*

Look:

Ok, first, in all of your many suggestions, you always write stufftily.  Please, look over what you have written, and see if you misspelled something, forgot punctuation, and whatnot.  Because just looking at you grammar makes me want to flame your topics.

On topic:

Yes, this would be a reasonable idea, except that logic bricks are just bad.  They make people rely on connecting bricks to make thing happen, instead of actual events.  Just learn VCE and you'll be able to do more with VCE than logic bricks.
Look:

XD I'll admit i have vary stuffty spelling and i do actually use the spell check XD i actually got it to come up with 0 slutions once

XD I'll admit i have vary stuffty spelling and i do actually use the spell check XD i actually got it to come up with 0 slutions once

But that was once, not now, nor multiple times.  Why not use it every time?

So what? He has 0 slutions. Those slutty solutions.

But that was once, not now, nor multiple times.  Why not use it every time?
i do most of the time i don't use it every time tho

i do most of the time i don't use it every time tho

And this time, I assume you didn't use it?  tho is not how you spell though.

Also, it's not just spelling.  Your problem is also in punctuation, you don't.

In the quote, it should say.

I do, most of the time.  I don't use it every time, though.

hey guys, when you grow up and be big boys you'll deal with people like tic-toc on a daily basis in your job.

you can't change them, and you're only wasting your energy.

tic, it appears you're suggesting some kind of electrical power generation for cityrpg?

hey guys, when you grow up and be big boys you'll deal with people like tic-toc on a daily basis in your job.

tic, it appears you're suggesting some kind of electrical power generation for cityrpg?

No, for an addition to Logic Bricks.

No, for an addition to Logic Bricks.
no lugnut know what im saying

no lugnut know what im saying
Well no one else does...

Sorry, I won't be working in a day-care, thanks though. :)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 08:59:01 AM by Racerboy »

Well no one else does...
Ok attempt no. 2 to explain

It's like a power grid irl in Blockland ther will be base plates the creat power and base plays that use power
They will come in different sizes

ex: a nuckular generator will create more power than wind turbines
Fermi lab uses more power than a house dos

Idk why I suck at English
I happen to be horrible At spelling and amazing at puzels and numbers
Ex: in to the moon I'll have the puzel solved be the time peediepie makes him first move
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 09:15:37 AM by Tic-toc26 »

Ok attempt no. 2 to explain

It's like a power grid irl in Blockland ther will be base plates the creat power and base plays that use power
They will come in different sizes

ex: a nuckular generator will create more power than wind turbines
Fermi lab uses more power than a house dos

Idk why I suck at English
I happen to be horrible At spelling and amazing at puzels and numbers
Ex: in to the moon I'll have the puzel solved be the time peediepie makes him first move

The whole "works with logic bricks" in the title is misleading.

So you just want an electricity mod.  It's too easy to do with events to make into a mod.

Also, you said you use spell check most of the time, and yet, there were misspellings in every one of your posts in the thread.

Also, nuclear.  Don't be a president Bush saying nucular.